direct tv

Posted on Wednesday, June 1st, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by a64b662f

Company: direct tv

Category: TV, Music, Video

I have been with direct tv for about 3 weeks. I was under the impression The Shepherd's Chapel was going to be on 24/7 on channel 223. If I have reached the person I should talk to about this issue, please tell me why it isn't on. I have been waiting for 223 to become an active channel.

This is the reason I went with Direct TV. If this channel doesn't become active ( with Shepherd's Chapel ) I will be leaving after 1 year. As I understand they do have a contract. I will not be the only one leaving if you do not put the Shepherd's Chapel on. I am sure a lot of people went with Direct TV because they thought the same way I did.

If I have not reached the persons I should be talking to....... Please forward this on to them or else reply back to me with an email address.

Pat

c0197851, 2009-07-08, 06:36AM CDT

Direct TV. Please help out your customers. I also feel the same. I have had Direct TV for 2 weeks. With all the junk thats on the tv today, why not something worth watching. Thanks for your input. Grant from North Dakota.

bc9a23d5, 2009-11-06, 03:21PM CST

YES, thats why i bought Direct-TV... was for

Shepherd's Chapel 24/7.... is there any more info?...

cb79227f, 2010-10-05, 10:30AM CDT

My wife just found it on channel 224. The description is PAID PROGRAMMING. Kind of misleading. They will be on 4am to 5pm or for 1 hour more than before.

2c687390, 2010-11-16, 11:13AM CST

I bought direct tv because they said I was going to get a lot of channels but they didn't say that most of the channels are advertising and now no Shephards Chapel. When the contract is up I'm done. More like false advertising.

Joy G., 2013-02-20, 08:03PM CST

I was just about to switch from comcast to direct TV, but if they are not going to carry Shepherds chapel programming, then forget it. I'll say with comcast.

93a0931c, 2013-02-21, 11:26AM CST

If u-Direct TV- want to continue to be #1 as u say u are then u should keep Shepherd's Chapel! I will drop u ASAP is if u choose to no longer carry Shepherd's Chapel!

66cd3fc5, 2013-02-22, 10:57PM CST

Dish Network carries Shepherd's Chapel...that is why I will stay with Dish and not go with Direct! Direct you need to keep good programming such as Shepherd's Chapel. It is good wholesome programming.

Rajean C., 2013-02-24, 09:04AM CST

I like many others will go where Shepherd's Chapel goes!! Keep SC on or loose us!