2001F150 4X4 Super Crew XLT Ford Truck

Posted on Monday, May 30th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by eedf03b4

Company: 2001F150 4X4 Super Crew XLT Ford Truck

2001F150 4X4 Super Crew XLT Ford Truck

To Ford Customer Service

I have been a satisfied customer for many years and have bought many Ford vehicle, trucks and cars from various Ford garages.

In November 2000 I bought a 2001 F-150 4X4 Super Crew XLT Ford truck from Nabor Ford in Shelbrook Saskatchewan.

This was to be my retirement truck and last big ticket item I was going to buy as I was going on pension.

In 2003 in the fall I noticed blistering of the paint on both front fenders and on the hood.By this time I had 62,000 Km

I got in touch with Nabor Ford in Shelbrook and let them know. They asked me to come down to Shelbrook and let their body shop take a look,which I did. By the time I heard back It was winter.

They told me that because I was over 60,000 Km I would have to pay the difference, but I never found out what that difference was!

I asked Nabor Ford if I could get the painting done in Flin Flon as Shelbrook is a 4 hour drive and longer in the winter depending on road conditions.They told me I could try.

Star Auto Body said they would do the painting and got in touch with Nabor Ford. Nabor called and said that Star Auto was asking too much and Ford would not pay. Then I never heard from Nabor Ford again even though I left numerous messages for some one to call.

I call Ford customer Service and let them know but didn't hear from them either. Then in November of 2004 I called The Pas Northland Ford and put my frustrations to them. They said they will call Nabor and get back to me . As of today I haven't heard from them either.

Finally in March of this year I got a hold of Nabor Ford and loudly complained about the frustration I have encounter trying to get my truck painted only to be told that it was now too late and I would have to pay for any painting to my truck.I now have 97,000 Km.

I am 66 years old and on pension. I bought this truck for my retirement vehicle

and I'm very dissatisfied and frustrated by the run around I have got by every one especially Nabor Ford and very dissapionted in Ford Canada

Yours truly,

Jozef Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_43853#