Dental Office

Posted on Friday, May 27th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by d79af259

Company: Dental Office

Dental Office

Hi,

I am having a problem on this Dental Company here in Wilsonville, Oregon. I dropped my payment to the receptionist in person with the envelope sealed. I wrote the check for two months ago. I received to many letter from them it say that if i could not pay the bills they were turn me in the collection agency. I called them regarding the letters but no response from the office and asked if they found the check.

I went there in person to find out why no response from them and asked where is my the check. Right now still not clear to my bank but the problem they could not find it. I told them that i don't want to receive any more letter regarding to be delinquent in my account and the office manager told me she will investigate the problem this is my second times i been to the office.

I went to my bank and asked them if i cancel the check they will charge for the fee at the amount of $25 dollars but the check i wrote is worth $25.80. I don't know what else to do. I am not refusing to write another check but the thing is the charge is too much. If someone can tell me what should i do.

The name of the company is Bright Now! Dental

25700 SW Argyle Ave #F Wilsonville, OR 97070

503-682-8552

Shirley

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_43934# Consumer