air india baggage lost

Posted on Tuesday, May 24th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 88209739

Company: air india baggage lost

air india baggage lost

Loss of Baggage I , Ms. Anchal Sabharwal departed Delhi for Mumbai 09th May ,2005 by Air India AI-0112 & Mumbai to Frankfurt by AI-0137 on 10th may.My baggage tag no. is 0098592sss. My checked-in baggage not delivered by AI at Frankfurt. I had made a complaint with Complaint no. FRAI 11713. Total clothing including woolens lost. Not holding sufficient finances to procure new clothing for my survival in extreme cold conditions prevailing in Germany and also to meet my modeling assignment obligations. Going through with serious physical and mental trauma. No Help, whatever provided by Air India Management at Frankfurt in spite of repeated personal interaction with Manager at Frankfurt. My harassment has been compounded due to stay in foreign land. Request provide immediate financial help till my baggage recovered. Even i didn't get all my personal collections and all branded clothes of worth 1000USD which are being claimed for only 200 USD,no matter of money but it's a kind of insult of giving this much only. seeking for favourable act Anchal (+91-981021ssss)

amit Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_43256#