How Chase and Experian Rip-Off Consumers and Get Away With It

Posted on Sunday, May 15th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 8a0c5bba

Company: How Chase and Experian Rip-Off Consumers and Get Away With It

How Chase and Experian Rip-Off Consumers and Get Away With It

Chase has pulled this dirty trick on me three times. They raise the rate on my credit account, alleging that Experian has reported a recent delinquency or other problem. Experian provides me with a credit report with no delinquencies or other problems on it. I send a copy of that credit report to Chase and ask that they roll back the rate increase. They give me the run around for months until they finally roll back the rate increase.

When I ask them to identity the creditors with whom I was said to have a delinquency, they refuse to do so, advising that they do not actually receive from Experian a copy of my credit report but rather just a monthly report regarding whether or not there are problems they can use to raise interest rates and gouge consumers. When I file a complaint with the Comptroller of the Currency, Chase sends me a letter saying that they shall not respond to any of my future communications. Experian gives me similar treatment.

personal.ecu.edu/wuenschk/RipOff.htm

Karl Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_43471#

c164f61c, 2009-10-05, 12:26PM CDT

Most states require the big three to let you lock your SSN for a one time fee of $10 (this is NOT LifeLock, which gouhes you monthly for same)

See the helpful article on how to accomplish at:

Experian is by far the worst -- They've been sued -- and need to be again.