Applebee's on Riverside Dr in Macon, Ga

Posted on Saturday, May 14th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by d3052a7d

Company: Applebee's on Riverside Dr in Macon, Ga

Applebee's on Riverside Dr in Macon, Ga

I visited an Applebee's in Macon,Ga, on Riverside Drive, my daughter and I arrived at 2;10pm, upon entering the facility there was no greeting. We were taken a round-about way to be seated. Our waitress arrived to the table about ten minutes later, and five minutes later brought us tea. Tea that had obviously had just been made, so therefore the ice was melted, and the tea hot. I asked for a glass of ice, the waitress said that shed just take the two glasses, and re-fill with ice, and tea, we never saw her agiain until we were getting ready to leave.

However, in the mean time, fifteen minutes after we arrived, a family of six arrived, and thirty minutes after we arrived, a family of two arrived, and these two families received their meals, and beverages. We sat for fourty-five minutes, and could never even get a cool drink, and on top of that both manager's were arrogant, found it funny, and one of the manger's even said, well I don't know what the problem was, were're not even that busy. I live in Albany,Ga., and I'll never visit that Applebee's again. And on top of that I called at the coperate level, you never get a human being, only voice mail, and no one returns your call. Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_43477#