Psychic Sara Freder

Posted on Friday, May 13th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 0ad4db3b

Company: Psychic Sara Freder

Psychic Sara Freder

I want to let everyone know that there is a way to get your money back from Sara Freder.

I subscribed to a Complete Clairvoyant Projection from Sara Freder which resulted in Sara asking for another fee so she could set up telephone telepathic communications with me. We set up the automatic withdrawals on my credit card and the times and dates she was to call me. I waited for over a month and a half for her to call me. I was also emailing her asking what had happened to the calls she missed.

Sara would reply that she was working with me to rectify any problem I had in the past-she is supposed to be psychic and should have known of any and all problems I have had in my past. I added up how much I had spent at her site since January, telling her that none of her predictions came true and she never fulfilled her contract with me. I was very dissatisfied and was asking for a refund according to her Full Money Back Guarantee, she quite emailing me or replying. I called my credit card company to ask them to stop the automatic payments or issue a new card number. They asked why I was asking for this. I informed them (and felt foolish for falling for a psychic scam) and they said they would send out an information package so that would allow them to get hold of Sara to ask why she did not fulfill her contract she made with me for the telephone communications.

I also informed the credit card company that I Cc: my own email address so I have copies of all emails I sent to Sara and also asked for a Receipt of Email to prove that Sara was getting my emails. I emailed Sara and informed her I had contacted my credit card company who was now authorized to look into this and that I have copies of all email correspondence, records of her receiving my emails and a friend was over on an evening when she was supposed to call-which Sara never did. She replied to me and said she would refund my credit card.

I emailed back saying I would let my credit card company know, once the funds were put back into my account. She did refund my money.

To anyone else out there that has fallen for this type of scam, this is a way to try to get your money back. I also printed out her page showing her "Money Back Guarantee" so if she changed it, I had proof, and to show this is one of the reasons I trusted her as I could get my money back if I was not satisfied.

Blessings to all and good luck.

Arrianna

Canada Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_43520#

4d252de7, 2007-11-26, 05:32PM CST

I think Sara Freder does carry super power and can see through things which our ordinary people cannot. I think she was not allowed to tell us directly about our situations by the restriction of the behind-the-scene government. And likely she is also a member of that secret society.

She used to send me emails inviting me to use her service. In passive and hindered language, she talked about the things in my life and what I was looking for. She never met me and she told all these things through her emails.

Base on my knowledge about the underground government, I think she is not allowed to tell us the whole truth. She is there just to give us some hope when we are desperated by the plans of the underground government over our lives.

869b841c, 2008-05-19, 07:37AM CDT

she is real i see here trough astrlly can yo exaplin know she doesnt need money she judt doing that because that here job

17e8a843, 2008-08-06, 11:28PM CDT

Dear Sara,

i want to know my astrology,

b95867f9, 2008-11-20, 02:24AM CST

maannn shes been sending me emails for yonks now i think like 1 full year and i dont know how to get her to stop i know its all bullcrap but srsly some of the stuff she sais to me has happend but i dont trust the whole money stuff with her i dnt even have a job ahaha im a teenager so you know but yeahh i think she just takes guesses Sara Freder is a REAL person but shes a FAKE fortune teller :) case setoold. also on her page shes got like this piktur of her that shes askin 39 dolers for or sumthing AHAHA ROFL wat a wastee

578db8fd, 2008-11-24, 02:34PM CST

Wow! I am so glad I googled Sara before she could do further damage. The thing that tipped me off...(well actually three things tipped me off and I feel I should share them) They were 1) The urgency she placed on you to immediately respond. Saying that this was my last opportunity to change my life! 2) The lack of REAL DETAILS pertaining to me. And then going on about negative energies surrounding me. 3) Never ONCE answering my supposed free question I originally e-mailed her. There was no free answer at all offered. -I do not have a bad life and my luck is generally positive. There are no negative people or influences as I lead a very careful lifestyle and stay away from trouble. I am my own worst enemy and generally cause my own problems,,not outside unseen forces. I also know -and so should others. That there are no birth chart accidents or mis-configurations,,as a soul chooses their own astral chart and its own trials and tribulations. Yes sometimes evil, dark entities do cross our paths and we must find ways to get rid of them --only God and real trusted 'advisors' can help you,,not talismans and pictures and strangers who charge you money. I am fortunate to know a little about psychics and the occult and so Sara did irk me into investigating her. All I wanted was a simple answer. Not a hard and very manipulative sell. Good luck to all who seek it,,take care.

b1ccd432, 2008-12-16, 08:14AM CST

Just place her on spam and set your spam to delete upon reciept and you will never from her ever again.

b985be28, 2008-12-16, 08:16AM CST

abad86e3, 2009-07-02, 05:40PM CDT

July 2, 2009

THESE SCAM PSYCHICS SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL AFTER THE MONEY IS REFUNDED.

GO TO: THEONESTOPLOVESHOP.COM READ THAT SITE...CALL JENNIFER...SHE WILL ACT AS THOUGH SHE IS A WOMAN OF GOD HELPING HUMANITY, BUT SHE IS A GYPSY THIEF!

SHE HAS TAKEN MUCH MONEY FROM ME AND OTHERS....SHE NEEDS TO BE TURNED IN.

SHE ALSO PROMISES A 100% GUARANTEED REFUND, BUT IT IS ANOTHER LIE.

SHE TAKES "HOW EVER MUCH SHE CAN GET FROM YOU" WHAT A SCAM ARTIST...

TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF

HOUSTON TEXAS

e3ac53a9, 2010-03-24, 11:24PM CDT

dude! i don't know how to stop her from emailing her crap horoscope!!! ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!! thank god i don't have a credit card!

cc4845c3, 2010-07-07, 03:47PM CDT

At first i was conviced my sara freder. For about a day. Something in my gut kept telling me otherwise, or my common sense. So i googled sara freder's name and BAM! TOUCHDOWN! she was a fraud. I read numerous complains about her and i am so glad i trusted my sense. Yesterday she emailed me urging me to resopnd and that she has not heard from me. So i resopnded say in these heartfelt words, "U are a fraud do not email me again..... Mr. sara freder". Thats right i said Mr. she is reallly a he.

2e183a5c, 2010-11-24, 05:57AM CST

Yes i did fall for this scam - but they were using the alias "Tara". After the dates had passed were i was supposed to have received a "large sum of money" and nothing happend. I requested a refund. I must say with perseverance i did get all my money back within 2 weeks.... but maybe i was just lucky..excuse the pun...

aa73d1f6, 2012-06-20, 10:41PM CDT

I recently made a payment without googling her for $9.99. I want to get my money back but I'm still so confused as to doing it. Is there any easier way?!

Btw my name is also Arianna :)

Esh Naga, 2013-12-01, 11:55AM CST

Thanks to you all guys. I'd come to know what i need to know about Sara Freder. I've been receiving bunch of mails from her(yet to receive many more) regarding my luck, lost love, money & bright future,etc. When I actually came across her mail for the first time, I was going through a very hard situation(co-incidence), then I questioned her how I should deal with it and what my future holds. She replied, but she never did answer my question as expected and not at all related. I once almost entered my dad's credit card no. thinking if atleast she helps. Take care and stay safe guys.

8179ef2b, 2013-12-15, 08:12PM CST

These fraud psychics need to be stopped!!

Post about these frauds at http://www.scampsychics.com