Countrywide - car loan from countrywide

Posted on Wednesday, March 9th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 2b062a86

Product: car loan

Company: Countrywide

Category: Business, Finances

I had taken a Car loan in June 2000 through Maruti countrywide vide refno MMU000000089.

This loan was prepaid in March 2002 and the vehiclewas transferred to me on 7-3-2002.

However due to mismanagement from your staff my PDCs were not returned to me and your company kept on depositing these cheques.

Naturally these cheques bounced and yourstaff kept on bothering me for no fault of mine. Each time I informed your staff that the loan has been prepaid and I was assured that the matter will be looked into.

However for four months this process repeated itself and after a long discussion your company finally took action and my PDCs from July 2002 onwards were returned to me. Four cheques from March 2002 to July 2002 were still not returned tome. Now few days back I had applied for a consumer loan through Sonyworld and to my surprise my application was turned own.

When I inquired the reason I was told that the reason for decline was bouncing of fthose four cheques which by deposited by carelessness of your staff

SANDEEP