Problems in Sansui TV

Posted on Monday, March 7th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 79480771

Company: Problems in Sansui TV

Problems in Sansui TV

Hi Sir,

I have purchased a Sansui TV on 14 Sep 2003. After 5 months, the set had started showing roblems. Like the picture became blurred and the sound system was not working properly. After I contacted the local dealer, they sent one service engineer. But the service engineers did not anything about TV. He seemed to me a perfect idiot.

He could not detect where the problem is. I do not know how come an engineer of such type is recruited. That was totally rediculous.

After some days they sent a new engineer who could detect the picture problem. Now the set is working properly and I do not have problem with the picture quality. But the sound system does not work properly.

We contacted the service centre. But they do not show any interest in solving the matter. After spending 15000 Rs behind a set, if I get this kind of support from an MNC, this is quite frustrating. Now the set is working without the woofer. And the system is running with the normal speakers.

Also I could not find out the customer care in India to forward the complain. Please let me know where should I make my complain so that it goes to the Sansui Management.

btw : My model no is 2117/F.

I stay in Kalyani, West Bengal and I purchased the TV from Japan Electronics, Kanchrapara, W.B, India.

Thanks and regards

Anik M

Kalyani

W.B,

India

Anik M

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_73962# Consumer

0492f798, 2013-08-09, 05:39AM CDT

my Sansui 42 inch LCD TV do not want to switch on , the blue light around the power switch are on and when you press it ,then it went off but the TV do not switch on ,serial no SV4210 ,the TV were purches on 21/12/2007