KazaGold

Posted on Sunday, March 6th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by bab37a46

Company: KazaGold

KazaGold

I paid $59.25 just to get in the door of KazaGold and boy am I sorry I did. Within one hour after downloading the Lifetime Membership as well as their Media Player (and not able to get it work) I had already written them an email telling them I wanted a refund. I had to access the email receipts they sent me and that's where I discovered that they had a clause in the receipt (not, of course in their advertising!) that said if you have your credit card payment cancelled they will charge you an additional $85.00. When I found this out I was very upset.

It seemed that KazaGold was not interested in my consumer satisfaction whatsoever. I received an email from Sonia telling me she would help me get the program working. When I told her I was looking for a movie download pay per view place and that I wanted a refund she informed me that there were NO REFUNDS GIVEN! When I finally did get their download software to work I downloaded a copy of The Matrix (for a mere $60.00, no less) that only played for 5 minutes before it froze up. And to beat all their "premium" movie player totally sucked.

The picture quality was worse than any online video I've ever seen. Basically, I got ripped off of $60. Oh, yes, another thing. Their downloads were loaded full of spyware despite their advertisement that they are spyware free. Take my advice, whatever you do, DON'T use KazaGold. And if you have any complaints be sure to report them to the Better Business Bureau. I have already reported KazaGold. I have also given the BBB the link to this page so they can see the growing number of unhappy customers who are being scammed by these people!

My resolution with KazaGold is that I want a full refund.

For the administrator of complaints.com: Here is Sonia's email at KazaGold. COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_63213# Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_73989# Consumer

82dc8125, 2009-11-27, 03:37AM CST

yeah i had paid 4 a lifetime membership to kazagold in the year 2005 and lost internet connection 4 a few months only to find out when i went back online that my kaza lifetime membership was basically a scam only difference is they charged me i think around $40.00 i wish i had the credit bills still to prove it these ppl need a nice class action lawsuit in superior court to get ant kind of refund but i remember dealing with sonia years ago i cant believe this crap is still going on and why there hasn't been actions by the government to stop this, it is a scam they run a fraudulent business they take ur money and u get nothing in return. the only reason i ever went to kaza was cuz it use to b free but when i signed up i could of went with regular free option or pay for gold lifetime with media player and free spyware seemed to good to be true n it was. i definetely share ur opinion n buyer beware kaza gold and anything offiliated with kaza is a scam do not give them money. BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT put m outta business!!!!