Culligan - Cancellation of my account

Posted on Friday, April 1st, 2005 at 12:00am CST by ce4d806e

Company: Culligan - Cancellation of my account

Culligan - Cancellation of my account

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I would like to cancel all my pending orders for a home delivery of bottled water and also to cancel my account for home delivery. I just called this morning to follow up on my order for 3 bottles which was placed on March 21st and scheduled to be delivered on March 29th but up to now, the Culligan man did not show up. I ran out of water since March 21st and I just refilled my container with water purchased from a supermarket which came out to be cheaper. I am not satisfied with your service and even with the representative who takes care of phone calls from the customers. She is just very rude and needs to attend a training on customer service. I am very sorry that I have to cancel my subscription for home delivery but the way things went was just too much inconvenience for me. I had found a better, cheaper, and faster alternative to refill my bottles and that is the direction I'm heading. By the way, the phone number that I used for my account is 561-434-4359. Thank you and more power to your company. Samuel Click this link to e-mail the message author: //