www.1t3.com Complaint

Posted on Thursday, March 24th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by d7d78f19

Company: www.1t3.com Complaint

www.1t3.com Complaint

Three years ago I registered and paid for my initial subscription to to 1t3.com to host and register my domain and domain name. The first year was fine as was the second year for support purposes. I renewed my domain fees in my second year and again this year in January 2005.

I received notification from both PayPal whom I submitted the yearly renewal fee to and from 1t3.com that they had received the payment. About two weeks after renewing my fees through Pay Pal I received a notice from 1t3.com that I needed to renew my fees.

I forwarded them my transaction numbers asking them to ensure my fees were up to dates in their records. I had no response for over a month. After several mails and my domain no loner being accessible (as it appears they have not renewed my Domain name) I had a response saying they would look into and asked me to send the transaction numbers which I did once again. That was about 3 weeks ago.

I have yet to get a reply from this company nor is my domain accessible. After some investigation it appears they have not renewed my Domain name registration for over 2 years even though I have submitted fees for this service. I have no no way of contacting this company via telephone and have tried to locate them but to no avail. I would like to lodge a formal complaint against this company. If you can assist that would be very helpful. Regards, Tim M

Tim, Akiko and Joshua M Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_74282# Consumer