Norton Internet Security 2005

Posted on Thursday, March 3rd, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 5dff27a8

Company: Norton Internet Security 2005

Norton Internet Security 2005

I purchased Norton Internet Security 2005 from Office Max here in Naples, Florida. I was unhappy with it. The Spam protection was useless and difficult to use and the Symantec web site had offered free tech support.

The free support is non-existent, I discovered, as no one answers their 1 800 line. I waited 45 minutes once and 30 mins the second time and was told that they would go get someone to speak to me; I waited another 30 minutes and hung up. The entire wait was preceded by encouragement to BUY their paid support. I wrote Symantec and told them I would like my Norton Antivirus 2003 (an earlier purchase) back, which I sent in for a rebate on the Norton Internet Security 2005. I have not received my Norton Antivirus 2003 from symantec, but they have closed down my virus subscription which renders the Norton Internet Security software useless. This is in return for complaining. I have paid for the product and the antivirus is what I need.

My computer is at risk because this huge company wishes to behave like an emotionally immature thief. Again, I have paid for the software and my virus subscription is good till 1/2/2006. They are stealing my service from me because I complained. Sincerely, Michael H. O Cupertino, CA 95014 Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_74168# Consumer