Jetsco Fiasco - Master card refunds from Jetsco Fiasco

Posted on Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 829736fb

Product: Master card refunds

Company: Jetsco Fiasco

Category: Business, Finances

As we have all heard, Jestgo has declared bankruptcy. The Canadian Government has said that all flights are cancelled. MasterCard has issued a newsletter stating that the cardholders should contact them for refunds, as early as possible. I did.

I purchased the tickets, using my MasterCard, on January 5, 2005, for a flight on July 21, 2005. I paid for the tickets at the end of January, when my statement came in. Today, March 15, I contacted Master card for a refund.

I was told that I must wait until after the schedule departure date before they would contest the sum. In MasterCard's eyes, the flight is not cancelled, until the date passes. I guess they don't care what the Government says?

Hello, MasterCard? The Canadian Government has told us to seek refunds. Your own policy statements says so. That is what you state in public. In private, on a one to one, then the real truth comes out.

I want to be in the air on July 21st. Now I will have to purchase another and hope that MasterCard comes through on the first set. Guess who will then cancel his MasterCard?

Rayside