Kaza Gold

Posted on Tuesday, March 15th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 9672e0f4

Company: Kaza Gold

Kaza Gold

July 27, 2005 - Business Reply - From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_66787#

My name is Sonia Thompson and I am a customer support representative for Kaza Gold. I am terribly sorry for any trouble you have had with our program and would like to offer the services of our support department to anyone who is dissatisfied with our product. We are available Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5PM Pacific at 206-686-3990, and guarantee your satisfaction or your money back. Please call us if you have any problems whatsoever with our product and we will do whatever it takes to make you happy, not only because it is our duty to you as a customer, but because we sincerely want every one of our customers to be completely satisfied. Sincerely Sonia Thompson Customer Support

March 14, 2005 - Consumer Message:

the business location is kaza gold 235 w. brandon blvd. My receipt gives no city. the phone number is 206 686 3990. I payed for this music downloading service and it failed to download. Ihave sent emails and called them for technical support and have received no responses.

I payed for this service march 6 and feel that they have had ample opportunity to correct the situation or at least return calls or emails which they have not done. while searching for another way to contact them I ran across several complaints about the same problem with Kaza Gold.

I am trying at this time to be reimbursed and hope that Kaza will be fully investigated so that no one else is ripped off. Thank You

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_73694# Consumer