Rockaway Bedding / bad mattress bad service

Posted on Friday, March 11th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by ef75e6e8

Company: Rockaway Bedding / bad mattress bad service

Rockaway Bedding / bad mattress bad service

My husband and I purchased a Spring Air Back Support Acheivement mattress from Rockaway bedding in September 2004 in November 2004 the mattress had to be return because of a huge gap in the mattress on either side where we sleep so they brought us the same exact mattress and again we are having trouble with this one.

I called customer service and they told me that a furniture inspector would come and make the determination whether or not the mattress is faulty. Well oh yeah to replace the first mattress I HAD TO PAY $45. I thought that was absurd but we needed something to sleep on. I take a day off of work to wait for the furniture inspector which was supposed to be at my house between 2 -6 pm again another lost day from work.

Around 6:30 pm the phone rings and the gentleman says he is going to be late so at this point I am aggrevated so the phone rings a few more times and then finally around 8:30 pm he calls and says he can't make it and that customer service will call me in about a week to set up delivery for another mattress.

Three weeks later still no call and no one retunrs calls either. I refuse to have to pay again for a replacement mattress. I am expecting my first child in October and it is very uncomfortable sleeping on a mattress that has a gap. I do not in any way shape or form want the same exact mattress again. Either this problem gets resolved or I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau! Mrs. Tracey B - NJ

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_73817# Consumer