Kaza Gold

Posted on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 9672e0f4

Company: Kaza Gold

Kaza Gold

July 27, 2005 - Business Reply - From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_66787#

My name is Sonia Thompson and I am a customer support representative for Kaza Gold. I am terribly sorry for any trouble you have had with our program and would like to offer the services of our support department to anyone who is dissatisfied with our product. We are available Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5PM Pacific at 206-686-3990, and guarantee your satisfaction or your money back. Please call us if you have any problems whatsoever with our product and we will do whatever it takes to make you happy, not only because it is our duty to you as a customer, but because we sincerely want every one of our customers to be completely satisfied. Sincerely Sonia Thompson Customer Support

March 1, 2005 - Consumer Message:

I have pais $30.00 to download Kaza Gold. I recieved the email confirming that they has already taken my money and when I went to download the material there was no way I could.

The program wouldnt let me have the software. I think Kaza Gold is bogus and someone out there is making money off us illegally. I want my $30.00 back.

Amy G Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_74151# Consumer