Tel-A-Check

Posted on Friday, June 10th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by aebb8903

Company: Tel-A-Check

Tel-A-Check

I am a victim of ID theft and a ck was written on our business account by our son. This company has called us 3 and 4 times a night wanting their money. We talked to someone at the beginning of this mess and told them if they sent paperwork we would take care of the problem.

We have closed the account and the only way they will receive money is to send us something in writing. They say we are on automatic redial and can't be removed. How did they put us on it if they can't remove it? I am in poor health and can't stand the constant harassment. I don't know what else to do. I have closed accounts, put a fraud alert on my credit report.

Sincerely

Kathy Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_44331#

9aca5ba8, 2009-06-15, 09:16AM CDT

i have a receipt that has a number to call. to see why my chech did'nt go through. i call and they told me it was my drivers licence that had been used in another state. i called back

the lady told me to go back to the store

and try it again. i called the store and they said no. how do i get this cleared up???? theresa petherbridge

fc258df3, 2010-09-15, 07:22PM CDT

my check was to go to OG&E Instead it was cashed at Walmart stories, and I do not have a copy of the cashed check.

f6f87dec, 2010-10-19, 05:14PM CDT

Guess what same thing here its imposibale to get ahold of anyone at Telacheck cause they dont answer the phone and the letters are down right nasty.

Anonymous, 2011-02-09, 09:26PM CST

i gave a check to someone. when they went to cash it no go. i called and was told i had to send a canceld check to them to cleeer it up. i asked for a letter stating that tel a check would not raid my account and they refused. stated they needed it to prove this person was not on my checking account. i offered a letter from the bank sent frome them to tel a scam stating they were not on mt account. tel a scam refused. when asked how you could refuse my checks for some one else bad banking they refused to reply and re-stated they needed my checking info to cleer it up. i will not give them acces to my acount do you know a lawer who can adress this extortion

3ac93ff1, 2012-10-07, 01:55PM CDT

my mcheck was denied for 308.11 . why there is more activity than usual i made a couple of smaller checks out before that. so i guess i cant use my money when i want so ill just take all of it out of the bank . or go where they dont use tela check you tela a check people need not do what you do to people i should sue you for defamation of charter and strerss.

3fad1e07, 2013-05-10, 09:00PM CDT

since 2010 till the present time,

telecheck has stopped me from paying my cellular one of east texas bill 4 times. i just dont understand how they can make a decision when they feel like it to stop my check from goin thru when theres plenty of money in my account.And thats how i pay all my bills online. But everytime i try to make a payment & they refuse it and i talk to telecheck,they cant give me a reason why they are putting a hold on my check. I have a right to know this information. I have more important things to take care of insted of talking with Telecheck and not getting a answer from them WHY.

c319806e, 2013-12-26, 08:47PM CST

I tried to make a purchase today and was told that my check would not go through ($53 transaction and I have almost $800 in my account). I called the number that was on the receipt, got a reference number but from there on it's a joke! I have NO idea about a collection letter so I have nothing to reference. It ask if I want to make a payment yet I have no idea what the payment would be for or how much! This is a joke and one that is starting to boil my blood; this is MY credit they are now screwing with all because they will NOT put a live individual on the phone so that I can get an explanation! HOW do I get a hold of an actual person at this place??? I have tried to find information on them on the Internet but keep getting told that their URL is invalid. This is extremely maddening!!!

9a60ee32, 2014-01-05, 05:13PM CST

I write very few checks and they have all cleared my account. I have called your number and it is all automated and keeps asking me for information I do not give out without knowing what all this and your company is about. From what I have gathered on the net you do not have a good or honest rating. I need a phone number to call and speak with an individual who can tell me what is going on and what check they are speaking about since mine are all here. Since we seldom use a check I am sure someone has committed fraud or keyed in incorrect info. Please help so this can be resolved without bringing in attorneys or damaging your business reputation any more than it is. Thank you.