kazaagold.com

Posted on Sunday, June 5th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 6e7b6e0c

Company: kazaagold.com

kazaagold.com

July 27, 2005 - Business Reply - From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_66787#

My name is Sonia Thompson and I am a customer support representative for Kaza Gold. I am terribly sorry for any trouble you have had with our program and would like to offer the services of our support department to anyone who is dissatisfied with our product. We are available Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5PM Pacific at 206-686-3990, and guarantee your satisfaction or your money back. Please call us if you have any problems whatsoever with our product and we will do whatever it takes to make you happy, not only because it is our duty to you as a customer, but because we sincerely want every one of our customers to be completely satisfied. Sincerely Sonia Thompson Customer Support

June 4, 2005 - Consumer Message:

It seems that kazagold,or now kazaagold.com is a very poor orginization,or a very good scam.I payed the thirty dollars for the 2 year membership to download music and ran into a maze to access the program after I downloaded it.

The program has never worked and I am unable to open the kazagold icon period due to a change made to my server suggested by kaza in order to access their site.So now I am unable to get any info from kaza about why this is happening,or maybe it's supposed to be happenin?

Either way the whole thing stinks,and I have viewed many sites that have been set up by people claiming that kaza has done the same to them.Kaza gold needs to {A} make the site accessible to the many that have payed for it{B} Refund the money spent for kaza that was/will never be recieved.

I like many have waisted money and countless hours trying to download and use a service that seems not to exist,and would appreciate any answers to this delima.

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_44539#

6cde3519, 2008-05-07, 09:46AM CDT

i would like a refune my name is my email address is [email protected] your kazaagold did not work it had way to many adds you couldnt even get on it. i payed for some thing i could not use.and also as viruses in it. please do some thing about this befor action is taken