Posted on Friday, June 24th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 60bf72fc

Company: 2000 AUDI A6 - Transmission, throttle housing, cam job, instrument cluster, water pump, tires bubble

Beverly Hill Audi, Keyes Audi, Downtown Motors, Circle Audi

. I am the original owner of a 2000 AUDI A6. One of the biggest mistakes I have made in my life. I traded in a Jaguar on this car that was better mechanically and everyone knows Jaguar's reputation. My very 1st oil change Beverly Hills Audi hit a pole in the parking lot and did not tell me. I noticed it when parking at my home. Every time the car broke...which was often. Beverly Hills Audi would offer me a service appointment sever weeks out. I too had to replace my trip-tonic transmission last August.

The warranty expired at 50,000 and I believe it had around 53,000 miles at the time. Audi would pay nothing. I paid nearly 5,000 for that incidence. The mechanic informed me that I had 21 error codes in my OBD system. After a new water pump and timing belt $1,300 I only have 17 error codes to address including a $1,200 throttle housing which I can not drive the car until fixing and a $5,000 cam job. Totaling $12,500 in repairs paid out of my own pocket in less the one year, in order to make the car sell-able. And Audi resale is a joke. This is no doubt the worst car I have ever owned.

I have caled Audi from the dealer to the Corporation and get not help and much rudeness. I want this car repaired or me to be relieved of it. Also, I want to be compensated for part of my repairs.

Robert Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_45008#

dd80ff70, 2010-11-19, 03:42AM CST

My daughter owns a Audi A4 with 30K miles. She bought it with 21K miles and it performed flawless.

At about 25 she took it to Audi of downtown LA for service. Shortly after she mentioned to me that her steering was shaking when braking and pulling left.

She had a repair done involving new parts at a cost of USD 1247.00. She reports to me that nothing has changed at all how her car handles. She wonders why the work had been done so poorly or if it was done at all. Are there any facilities that would do an independent check. Is AAA providing this kind of service? Any advice how to proceed in case of repair fraud?