BELLSOUTH FAST ACCESS DSL SERVICE

Posted on Thursday, June 23rd, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by a66de67a

Company: BELLSOUTH FAST ACCESS DSL SERVICE

BELLSOUTH FAST ACCESS DSL SERVICE

As I was typing this message, my DSL either went down and/or my loggin session expired and I've had to retype all over again. Hopefully this time it goes thru. Dear Bellsouth Fast Access DSL, I have not spoken to you before on my below email; therefore, of course you wouldn't know "my" situation. However, it should be reflected on my account record the numerous phones calls I've made with Bellsouth Fast Access "Technical Support" personnel for this same situation since I signed-up with this internet provider! Nevertheless, I will try to be civil and explain again: "MY DSL IS CONSTANTLY DOWN" and when I do connect, it only stays on for a minutes, if at all! My filters are on, my phones are working, my everything is working except my DSL service! It's like the "Dish" commercial, "It seems to be down everytime it rains, pours, or dog sneezes!" It constantly kicks me out of the system, I have to be loggin-in "multiple times", until it finally says "congratulations you are connected", etc...And minutes later, it's "DOWN AGAIN"!. I need my DSL to be stay connected, when I need it.

This ia a "paid" service, is not a free service! I won't stop getting billed when not connected! Frankly, I am sick & tired of going thru the same frustrating ordeal of the troubleshooting questions, over and over again, with different tech support reps....Unplug this, plug that, disconnect the yellow wire, the blue wire, connect this, disconnect that, what lights are flashing on the modem, which are blinking, solid, connect or disconnect filters, etc,etc.

"Enough already" I shouldn't have to go thru that third degree of "time consuming" task, each time I need service! I am not a tech person, I don't have any computer tech experience, just send a technician to resolve the issue once and for all, so it won't happen so often, and I would not have to complain to Bellsouth about it or get anyone ofended. I can't work like this with Bellsouth! Technicians have come here to check my line before, but it still comes to the same situation.

"MY PAID BELLSOUTH FAST ACCESS "DSL" SERVICE IS "ALWAYS DOWN".

Please don't misunderstand me, I am not upset at anyone. I am upset at the service! I need Bellsouth the resolve this issue with my DSL service "staying connected". Sincerely, an unfortunate "paying" Bellsouth DSL Fast Access customer! MARIA

c3732305, 2007-09-20, 05:36AM CDT

oh my god im so relived to know that im not the only one with this problem...my dsl service is also with bellsouth and its not as bad as others but i expect it to get worse as they ignore the problem...there are many times where i have been on the internet and try to go to a different web page and it turns out that my internet is down...and it takes about 15-20 minutes for it to come back up...i also have made numerous calls to bellsouth trying to "get it fixed" but everytime i do they tell me the same thing...that there are no problems that im connected and that if it happens again to call...i have called 6-7 times...i need bellsouth to resolve this issue

dbc32f76, 2007-11-20, 12:12AM CST

That happens to me sometimes, They tell me to do this, do that, restart your computer, place it in safe mode. blah, blah, blah...It wastes my time.

f3631018, 2009-02-19, 10:43AM CST

MY BILL IS ALWAYS INCORRECT.LAST MONTH I WAS OVERCHARGED $100.00 I SPOKE TO THE BILLING DEPT AND THEY SAID THAT THEY WERE GIVING ME A $50.00 CREDIT AND SENDING ME A $5O.00 DEBIT CARD. I JUST RECIEVED A POST CARD STATING THAT "OUR RECORDS INDICATE YOU DID NOT PURCHASE ALL SERVICES REQURIED TO QUALIFY TO RECIEVE THIS REWARD DURING THE PROMOTION"