1800flowers.com complaint

Posted on Monday, June 20th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 99e82de4

Company: 1800flowers.com complaint

1800flowers.com complaint

I ordered a gift basket to be sent to my father. I placed my order the morning of Friday June 17th for delivery on Saturday June 18th, which was guaranteed. Nothing was delivered on Saturday and there was no updated information on the site to alert me. I contacted customer service at 1800Flowers.com. They don't know why my order wasn't delivered and put out a message to their contracted florist. No answer. So here it is, Sunday June 19th 2005. Father's Day.

Nothing has been delivered to my father and after another call to 1800Flowers they still don't have any idea why my basket was not delivered. They don't even know if the florist is OPEN on Sunday's. This was supposed to be a surprise to my father and now I'm sure he thinks I totally forgot or blew-off father's day since he received no card or anything yesterday. I will NEVER use 1800Flowers again. Service is ALL they have to sell and they failed miserably on this very simple task. Natalie

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_45225#

83154a4c, 2008-04-02, 07:39PM CDT

I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MY FATHERS FUNERAL ON SUNDAY MARCH 30TH 24HRS TIME BEFORE VEWING WITH 1800FLOWERS THEY TOOK MY ORDER,THEY CALL ME MONDAY MORNING MARCH 31ST 10 MIN. BEFORE THE VEIWING TO TELL ME THE FLOWER SHOP IN CALIFORNIA CAN NOT DO THE FLOWERS,AS LARGE AS THIS COMPANY IS YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD KNOW BETTER,I WILL NEVER EVER CALL THIS COMPANY AGAIN,BAD BAD BUSINESS.TWO DAYS LATER NO SORRY,NO EMAIL,NOTHING TO SAY I'M SORRY,IT WAS MY FATHERS FUNERAL FOR GOODNESS SAKE !