Jiffy Lube 509 E Market St Leesburg, VA

Posted on Thursday, June 16th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by fb277ba1

Company: Jiffy Lube 509 E Market St Leesburg, VA

Jiffy Lube 509 E Market St Leesburg, VA

My wife took her Mercedes ML430 to jiffy lube in Leesburg VA, for an oil change. Why? because she was being lazy and It's only an oil change how can they mess it up.... ... A day later my wife was driving and the rear wheels locked up. But what does the wheels have to do with the oilchange?????? It makes no sense right? Not if you take your car to Jiffy lube they can find a way.We took the car to HBL dealership in Tysons VA. The Differential fluid is completely dry but they found and Extra 7 quarts of oil in the engine. Jiffy Lube drained the differential thinking it was the oil. They then added the recommended amount of oil to the engine not realizing that the old oil is still in there .. now there is double the amount of oil in the engine. The differential will const about 4000 to fix just for the part not including labor. Mercedes mechanics told us that the the over flow of oil in the engine will cause the engine to break down sometime in the future. When my wife spoke to the manager and told him what happened the manager said ..... " My guys don't usually know how to work with these types of car" The my question is .. Why did they accept it. I still don't know if jiffy lube will pay but I will take them to court. Jimmy Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_44071#