2002 Chrysler Intrepid Windsor Chrysler

Posted on Monday, June 13th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 67ce12aa

Company: 2002 Chrysler Intrepid Windsor Chrysler

2002 Chrysler Intrepid Windsor Chrysler

I purchased a 2002 Chrysler Intrepid from the showroom at Windsor Chrysler in Nov.2003. The vehicle has been serviced regularly and oil changes have been done accordingly. This car recently has had a tapping sound approx. 3 weeks it was taken in and placed on the dianostic machine $122.00 dollars later resulted with an engine problem.

The request made by the company was for me to provide proof of oil changes done to the vehicle in order for this problem to be covered by the Warranty. I provided all but 21,000kms worth of invoices. I also requested one year of bank statements on transactions made to my personal accounts for any service to my vehicle. I recently was contacted by Windsor Chrysler and was told that they would not service my car under the Warranty due to the fact that I do not have enough invoices to prove the mainentance. I asked to speak to the person handling my claim and I was refused to speak to anyone the only thing that they provided was a 1800-customer service number.

When I contacted them they did not wish to look into this any further nor would they allow me to speak to anyone else. I feel that I have provided them with enough proof and my car has 72,000 kms driven brand new off the tiles in the showroom. I hardly think that 4 missing invoices would cause an engine promblem back in my time these cars were considered to be LEMONS!! I am dis-gusted with Dailmer Chrysler Customer Service. Windsor Chrysler Dealership and the number of cowards who work for this company. They have no problem taking a payment from my account and when I mentioned the banking service charges that I paid in order to provide Windsor Chrysler of my services to the 2002 Intrepid there was nothing but silence on the other end of the phone.

I may also like to mention that providing the company with statements was their suggestion. I have asked myself how much more does the average person have to take from these people in high places who cannot have the respect or education to answer or provide a solution to problems. Many people are able and qualified to perform there very own oil changes but since I am a women I do not have a problem having my car maintained and I have forever owned Chryslers only one in my life-time was a used car but I can tell you that there will never be a Chrysler vehicle parked in this driveway again. Unfortunalty the company was very good to my family and my father retired proudly.

Donna