Royal Camera and Video - Nikon A200 Dimage

Posted on Monday, August 1st, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by c0771731

Company: Royal Camera and Video - Nikon A200 Dimage

Royal Camera and Video - Nikon A200 Dimage

The worst internet buying experience - Royal Camera and Video – Brooklyn, NY Don’t order anything via the internet from this company…..make certain you contact the 1-800 number to ask questions before you buy. I ordered the Nikon Dimage a200 and after researching found that a lithium battery is a standard factory item with the camera. However, they emailed me to request I call and confirm the order and proceeded to go down a list of other things they wanted to sell me for the camera. This included the battery. It was then that they told me the battery was not included, and the prices. Since it caught me off guard I told him to cancel the order until I could further research it. The customer service person informed me that I would have to call back tomorrow to cancel the order. When asked why he couldn’t cancel the order, I was informed that he was not the order cancel dept. I told him that was just f*n stupid and hung up. The customer service agent called me back on my cell phone and left a message stating that since I used foul language, I was having an automatic deduction from my credit card of $150 in the form of a ticket from the FTC and for me to enjoy it! And to call back tomorrow to cancel my order. So much for customer service. I will be stopping payment on the order in addition to “canceling” it. They are more worried about how their customer service people feel than their customers. This has been the worst internet buying experience! R. San Francisco Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_45879#