Airtel postpaid CUG Plan

Posted on Friday, July 29th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 1b83c684

Company: Airtel postpaid CUG Plan

Airtel postpaid CUG Plan

FYI- I initially submitted Rs.500 to buy the connection and am not able to go to Airtel's office pertaining to my long working hours and out-of-station weekends. ________

From: Mukta

Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 3:00 PM

To: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_61537#

Subject: Airtel postpaid CUG Plan

Importance: High Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad Hi, I got an Airtel postpaid CUG plan, rental-299 connection after July 05,2005 and is really upset for my billing statements. As per the plan, I am suppose to get all outgoings as well as incomings free in my CUG group, first 110 minutes of std calls at Re.1 per minutes and local out-of-CUG calls at 50p per minute. To the best of my knowledge, I made just 2 std calls for durations of some 10minutes that doesn't make my bill to Rs.811.60 just for the first 12days and recently I received a message stating my bill amount as Rs.2600 for the next 10 days. I am continuously calling to customer care to review this and undo my connection as I don't want to continue any more with this plan but the would not even do this. They would ask me to personally come to their office and get the connection undone; which is not possible pertaining to my busy schedule. They even refused to block my connection. When they can provide a connection right in my office, my refusal to continue the connection should also be treated equally. I would like my bill statements to be reviewed so that it doesn't hampers Airtel's CUG reputation with my collogues as well; and get my connection undone as soon as possible without me personally going to an Airtel office. Thanks, Mukta Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_45995#

ad984d5e, 2008-05-05, 06:32AM CDT

You can mail to [email protected]

Email will be a proof and you could track it later.