Line - X complaint

My complaint is against: Spray on Bedliners

165 Commerce St.

Broomfield, CO

80020

1-303-410-1515 The quality of workmanship and appearance of my bedliner were dissatisfactory. A new employee applied my bedliner the first time and there were several issues such as tape lines that were not straight, uneven texture of product, uncovered areas, broken plastic washers around screws, and product was applied too far over the bed rails. When I spoke to Gary (owner) on the phone he agreed with me that "the truck shouldn't have left the garage looking like that" and he assured me that he would fix the problems. After keeping my truck another day the problems were not entirely correctable. When I went to pick up my truck the owner was not there and one of his employees said he was not authorized to negotiate discounts for a less than professional application of the Line-X product. When I finally got Gary on the phone he accused me of "wanting something for nothing" and told me I had to pay for the product in full. This is clearly not what I would expect. Any help in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_46098#