2001 Chevy Malibu

Posted on Tuesday, July 26th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 82392255

Company: 2001 Chevy Malibu

2001 Chevy Malibu

I am shocked to see that a company facing such a decline in stock is not willing to help the customers who are keeping them alive!

I have recently joined the group of Malibu owners who have to have their intake gaskets fixed at a fee of $900 because GM does not have the vision to build a better car despite the pending class action law suits and thousands of customer complaints. At first I was hit with having my right tie rod rooters, pads and rotars fixed at $36,000+ miles (conveniently AFTER warranties go out!) now I am hit with this common problem at $58,000 miles.

Does anyone have any answers out there? From what I have read GM's common response is; "it's not our problem, your warranty expired, etc." but really it is their problem! Any help or suggestion people can lend would be greatly appreciated. I think I speak for all Malibu owners when I say I will never buy another, or will I ever recommend a Chevy vehicle to anyone. I urge others facing this problem to also file a complaint with the Civil Action Suit being filed. Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_46159#

90bf990a, 2008-11-23, 10:29PM CST

I have a 2000 chevy malibu with about 105,000 and now i have a intake gasket leek,the guys at the shop i went to told me to look it online.They also told me that its not just the malibe doing this its call the chevy cars and trucks.