Tracfone 2285 / special offer / register and get 100 free minutes

Posted on Sunday, July 3rd, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 8c0d1488

Company: Tracfone 2285 / special offer / register and get 100 free minutes

Tracfone 2285 / special offer / register and get 100 free minutes

Farmingdale, Maine

I have just received the tracfone 2285 which I ordered online. My daughter had referred me to the special that she had taken advantage of and emailed me the offer and said that I should respond to the email she sent, register my tracfone online and take advantage of the 100 free minutes. I have tried to do that many times and a notice comes up on my computer that www.tracfone is not a valid adress???

I am of the understanding that if I don't respond from my emailed form, I won't get this offer and also she won't get the credit.

Please help me out.

Eleanor

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_45827#

0f6b8501, 2008-10-23, 10:33AM CDT

it really is an address

2dbcfa94, 2008-12-10, 04:12AM CST

ENFIELD GROUP LIMITED provides a Solution and Production of mobile phone, PDA, Pocket PC and Pager. We are always welcome any Mobile phone company orders from both overseas and local customers. With our experiences, we highly focus on our customer's needs and provide the excellent quality products to our customers.

Email address : [email protected]

PACKAGE CONTENTS:

1 Nokia N96 16GB Phone

1 Li-ion Battery BL-6F

1 USB Cable

1 User Manual (Hard Copy or CD)

1 CD Rom

1 International Charger US Adapter Or (US Charger)

Nokia Connectivity Cable CA-101

Nokia Stereo Headset and Remote HS-45, AD-54

Nokia Mobile Charger DC-4 (car charger)

Nokia Compact Travel Charger AC-5

Return Policy:

You may return the item within ten (10) days of delivery of the order. Products with Manufacturer Warranties which exceed 30 days, may be returned

directly to the manufacturer according to their instructions. Customer may request a replacement product otherwise company credit will be issued. A restocking fee

maybe applied to your return.

Sales Rep