Hutchison Telecom East limited, 11 Dr. U N Brahmachari Street, Kolkata - 700030

Posted on Sunday, July 3rd, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 4938e274

Company: Hutchison Telecom East limited, 11 Dr. U N Brahmachari Street, Kolkata - 700030

Hutchison Telecom East limited, 11 Dr. U N Brahmachari Street, Kolkata - 700030

Misbehavior from your personnel Mr. Sanjit Chowdhury at night

Dear Sir,

I am (also my family members) your customer for more than seven years from now. Only in recent time I , personally had two connections in my name. I had proposed to disconnect one of them (No: 9830711618 ) on 19.02.2005 in writing. Since then I did not use this account for a single time and also did not hear any thing from you. Last letter regarding this discontinuation was received by one Mr. Monoj Yadav (collector).

It is unfortunate to observe that :

one Mr. Sanjit Chowdhury ( mobile No : 9830880726 ), from your office are calling me after I finished dinner in ocassions.

First such occasion had happened at 9-45 p.m. on 20.06.2005 and also he called me at 11 p.m. today (I.e. on 2nd July 2005) when I was sick and on bed.

In the first occasion (20.06.2005), I had told him (Sri Chowdhury) not to call me at night, when I am on bed and secondly he was advised that he should go thru the correspondences that I had with his authority. I am so upset and sad to get his call today while I am sick with Flu. It has amazed me the way official handles customer while he is in bed and sick.

My second connection is 9830550852, which I maintain now and wanted to maintain, like to discontinue with immediate effect.

I have decided that I should not continue any relation which would invite me more troubles in future.

Please consider this letter as a final letter regarding discontinuation of No 9830550852 and I like to end relationship with your organization forthwith.

Necessary refunds may please be made at your earliest.

Thanking you,

Debtosh Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_45840#