Daimler Chrysler Customer Service

Posted on Tuesday, July 19th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 143b60ff

Company: Daimler Chrysler Customer Service

Daimler Chrysler Customer Service

I just purchased my second Chrysler minivan. The first one I purchased was a 1997 Grand Caravan that suffered catastrophic engine failure at 1000 miles that was eventually replaced by the dealer. The latest one is a 2005 that suffered major electrical system failure at 500 miles. Both times Chrysler Customer Service has been totally worthless telling me that the dealers must resolve all complaints. Of course, the dealer didn't make the car but Chrysler holds them accountable for my satisfaction.

Once something goes wrong with your Chrysler vehicle you are at the mercy of the dealership in obtaining any satisfaction or resolution. The only recourse the consumer has is to purchase a reputable manufacturer's automobile. There is no worse feeling than being told by the manufacturer's customer service representative that they will do nothing other than fix your vehicle. For the first six days of vehicle ownership, my 2005 will be in the dealer's service bay for three of them. How's that for new car satisfaction. My recommendation: Buy a Toyota. mike

Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_46481#

78f484ec, 2008-06-14, 05:19PM CDT

I agree. When Toyota comes out with their full size deisel pick up Chrysler will get their just reward for lousy service and rip offs. A Chrysler dealer in Rocky Mountain House Alberta charged me $185.00 to do a routine oil change on the rear diff of my 2006 Deisel MegaCab pick up.I dont have the time or space to list all the problems I have but I will be driving a Toyota.

9ad92c39, 2008-08-09, 01:28PM CDT

I've been a dodge / chrysler owner for many years(1980s) I currently own 3 vehicles , 1)2000 dodge minivan 1)2007 chrysler minivan and 1)1990 dodge 250 van . My 2000 van needs a new motor . i've changed my oil every 3000 mi. and had it serviced once a year . It threw a rod(80,000mi . The dealer here is charging me around $4000.00 to replace the engine . In 2007 I had a 2002 dodge minivan that engine failed(40,000mi) . I ended up having to purchase another minivan instead of paying for another egine . I only owed $6000.00 on that 2002 . I ended up finanacing $28,000,00.00 . So here I am again facing another large bill on top of rising gas prices. The 2000 dodge minivan is driven by my daughter , she does'nt have $4000.00 to pay. Can someone help me? I've been a loyal customer and passed it on to my children but this about as much as I can take . Willie Myers , ANCHORAGE , ALASKA. 907)561-2843

a4d116f6, 2009-06-30, 04:32PM CDT

actually, i gave my car to your dealer shop for fixing on 6/30/2009. because a steeling wheel was rock. so i called the towing truck and went to the dealer shop. also after 2 days, i went there, they said 'we are not open your car', so i just wait until 6/30/2009. but they never calling to me and when i call to dealer shop for checking my car. sometimes they kind of angry and just say "we don't know, when we know the problems we call you". you guys is it good service? i gave car on last week and they even don't check the my car.

0e10d464, 2008-10-02, 03:53PM CDT

I agree Chrysler has the worst customer service ever. We have had 2 Jeeps and after this past experience we will never do business with them again!!! It's very sad that these companies want to have more us citizens buying their product but in the long run instead of building relationships with consumers they are burning bridges and trust you me I will tell all my friends to never get involved with this company. They are dishonest and crooks. I say good luck to Chrysler and I will be waiting to see in the news for when you go bankrupt;)

99151e2c, 2008-12-16, 09:45PM CST

I can identify with Chrysler's poor Customer Service. After purchasing a 2003 Concorde I took it in to be serviced and I was told that the extended warranty would not cover the repair. I would have to pay 700.00. I got rid of that car the same day at a Toyota Dealership. You had to make an appointment for an oil change. This was in 2005 and I wrote Chrysler and they said thanks for the letter. This is why Chrysler is suffering now. They have a terrible product and absolutely terrible customer service.

e99f5911, 2008-12-22, 12:05AM CST

i just got done talking to the chrysler rep today i couldnt even understand him i think he was a sand nigga chrys;er is by far the worst at reso;ving anyones questions they can suck my dick those mother fuckers i wish i was talking to that mother fucker in person i seriously would have stuck my 12 gage down his throt and blew his shit up im so fucking mad at chrysler they do absolutly nothing to help us out fuck you chrys;er i will get you one of these days because of you my credit is fucked i had good credit before i bought your shiity car that turned out to be a lemon but wasnt eligable for it because i was the second owner i hope you all die and i mean it. FUCK YOU

c2f3083a, 2009-01-04, 01:57PM CST

We purchased a 2008 Aspen and specifically ordered the remote start because I work nights and wanted to be able to go out to a warm car. The remote start does not work as we had anticipated and we have been told by the service dept. that it functions as it was designed. It is a very poor design and because of it we may never buy another Chrysler product. The only thing it does is warm the engine so when I get in, I can then turn on the heat. I am still getting into a very cold vehicle. I have coworkers who have remote starts to their cars and they get into warm ones. My husband and I think it is ridiculous to pay $45,000 for a vehicle and have a feature so function so poorly. Is there anything that can be done?

2f9fb097, 2009-02-17, 01:06PM CST

Subject: Re: Re : Your Car E 260/ B 252 AM

From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Date: Tue, February 17, 2009 5:27 am

To: [email protected]

Options: View Full Header | View Printable Version | Download this as a file | View Message details

Dear After Sales Division

Thank you for your E-MAIL Dated on Mon, February 16, 2009 regarding requesting down

payment in order to fix my car .

I am really surprised , How it can be a big Corp. Company like that run by Centrlize System ,

as you mintioned in your E-MAIL that the person in charg to give his word on leave until

Wednesday February 16, 2009,.

Is that mean any kind of work need hin will be postponed until he is back?? I cannot beilive

it and no one will belive that at all.

My car more than TEN DAYS NOW , and until now there is no work started more than they toom the

engine down.

In your E-MAIL that I will get and answer on Thursday, February 19th, 2009 ???

That mean my car can be there for ONE MONTH AT LEAST ...THIS IS A JOKE OK.

Is this the way DIPO SERVICES RUN BUSINESS ?

How about the customers we will be under his mercy ??

The matter fact i don??t need any approval from no one , i am using DIPO SERVICES SINCE 1991

And services My THREE MERCEDES CARS , NEVER HAPPENED A SUCH THING BEFORE AND ASKING FOR DOWN

PAYMENT WHY IS NOW?

Is my car cannot cover the COST OF THE SERVICES until DIPO SERVICES ASK FOR DOWN PAYMENT OR

WHAT? IT IS NOT AN MOTORSIKEL . IT IS A CAR ONLY ( 30 000 KM ) .I bought this car CASH IN

FULL NOT IN TERM OK. , SO SOMONE HAS AND NEED TO USE THE SENSE AND THE LOGICK.

The question should be ; WHY IS THAT ?? DID MY HISTORY SHOWING THAT I EVER LATE OR DID NOT PAID

ANY BALANCE?

If they have a such plane , why THEY DID NOT INFORMED ME BEFORE THEY TOOK THE ENGINE DOWN ,

WITHOUTH EVEN MY APPROVAL ? IF THEY EVER MINTIONED THAT BEFORE TAKEN THE ENGINE DOWN FOR SURE I

WILL REFUSED A SUCH TALK.

I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WILL NOT RELEASE THE CAR BEFORE ALL PAID IN FULL ,THAT WILL BE

ACCEPTED, FOR YOUR INFORMATION I USE TO HAVE CREDIT IN DIPO SERVICES BUT THINGS CHANGED FOR ANY

CHILDISH REASON WHICH I DON??T CARE MORE OR LESE ABOUT IT.

THAT CREDIT FOR ONLY ONE OR TWO DAYS UNTIL I GET THE TIME TO GO BY MYSELF AND SETIL THE PAYMENT

USING MY CREDIT CARD , NOT CREDIT FOR WEEK OR MONTH.

I WILL NOT GOING OR WELLING TO PAY ONE RUPIHA AS A DOWN PAYMENT THIS IS INSULTING TO MY MY NAME

,AND I WILL NEVER EVER GOING TO DO IT EVEN IF THE CAR WILL BE THERE FOR WHTAEVER TIME.

Mr.Borgenheimer He left for Germany , with all my respect to hime i will contact Dr. Dieter

Zetsche , And the other Board of Director Management ,even if he will not read it by him

self i don??t care more or less .

Why we are the Indonesian not want to act in a right way ??Why some pepole in this country

when they are appointed to hold a high position alwyas interesting to destroy this country.

To bad ..to see a very very very rich country as it is now , BUT THIS IS FROM THE SYSTEM AND

THESE FEW PEPOLE INTERESTING TO HOLD AND CONTROL EVERYTHING BY THEMSILVE FOR SOME

REASONES..NOT FAIR FOR THIS GREAT INDONESIA .

I am never ever leave my right THIS IS A BRAND NEW WAY NEVER HEARD ABOUT IT.

Thank you for your replay.

Yours sincerely,

DR.Reda Moselhiy

??

3498179c, 2009-10-08, 08:36AM CDT

We own a 2007 Chrysler Aspen, It is 18 months old. The leather drivers seat is cracking and Chysler is telling us this is nornmal wear and tear, And are refusing to repair it. We have a 3 year 36,000 mile bumper to bumper warrenty! We have owned 4 other Chrysler vehicels and we will not buy anymore. it looks like we are moving toward HONDA.

3230562a, 2010-10-20, 07:02PM CDT

I'M SOOOOOO FED UP WHITH YOU'R BULL I CAN'T FIND WORDS TO EXPRESS MY RAGE WITH YOUR PRODUUT I WISH TO GOD I COULD AFFORD TO TRADE IN FOR GM [email protected] 2009 dodge avenger NEVER AGAINE

6f4e8b92, 2010-12-29, 12:34PM CST

what is chrysler going to do about the 2007 p/u with cumming engines having problems with carbon buildup in egr section causing bad performance of vehicle and loss of half if fuel milege. folke in this area are trading forford p/u and just dumping dodges because of this rblem.

hopethere is at least 1 smart person who can help me with solutiond otherwise dodge sales will drop drastically. Stan

Todd C., 2012-10-19, 10:49AM CDT

I own 3 chrysler products a 2005 300 car 2007 c300 car ,2003 dodge 3500 dually cummins 4x4. Dash is cracked always been garaged. Fan will only blow out the front, wont blow out defrost or floor, cracked dash pieces must have fell in defrost vents. Took it to Stokes in Clanton Al. still under warrenty with 99000 miles on it and they would do nothing. Didnt even offer to fix it at my cost. Still own this truck only thing good about it is cummins engine and my western hauler bed, will never own another crysler product until they correct this. Will buy Chevy cause ford diesel is junk. Before this had 1998 dodge 2500 cummins , 5th gear nut fell off , everybody with these trucks had same problem, all these complaints should have been recalls. So if they dont fix my dash and fan door I am through FOREVER. Todd Carpenter

Gito G., 2013-01-28, 09:09PM CST

Dear Chrysler

I bought a certified sebrin 07 back in 2011 with just 24,000 miles and i've had repairs after repairs on rototers and brake pads, steering shakes all the time and the dealer find nothing wrong. Transmission has a terrible kick, it feels like the front end is going to fall apart, air conditioner always needs service, passenger side headlight,fog light and highbeam bulb burns out often. When is chrysler going to step up to the plate and do something about any of the problems? instead of the continuous repair charges. I've owned many cars in the pass 30 years and this car has been a nightmare! I'm totally outraged! not proud to be a chrysler owner.

Yours truly

Gito G

Robert Allyn L., 2013-01-29, 10:34AM CST

Daimler no longer ownes Chrysler. You should start a new thread.

BOBBY K., 2013-07-01, 09:32PM CDT

I just purchased on May 30, 2013, a 2014 Grand Cherokee Jeep Summit. The problems are as follows: Wheel Panels are coming off..Dealer stated that there are no parts available to fix them. I have taken the Jeep back to the dealer for service 4 time, because they can not correct the problem with excessive vibration/shimmy in the steering wheel and can not repair my wheel panels. Vibration/shimmy usually occurs at speeds from 60-75 MPH and when i hit a bump in the road. I feel that there are some minor damages to the front end system. They have balanced tires, changed out the two front tires and other maintenance that i am not familiar with, and the problem still exist. Some please advise! This is my number 6 jeep that I have owned. However I am really disappointed with this Grand Cherokee Summit, a 54,000 dollar jeep shouldn't have these problems.

Bobby Kennedy/3183444280

wayne w., 2013-08-05, 05:12AM CDT

I bought a new/used showroom 07 Jeep Compass Sport here in Germany back in 06. I figured since Jeep had a great reputation, it was a great purchase. To my surprise;since I've had the vehicle I've had to repair this vehicle several times. this is the worst crap vehicle I've ever owned. Transmission is constantly overheating now the CVT (major repair) is going bad and I am told that I have to replace it completely because it cant be repaired. I've researched several web pages about this and many owners of this same vehicle have the same problem. Why is it Chrysler that you say that the CVT have a lifetime warranty if you wont back it. I will never buy again from them or any of their representatives (Daimler/Fiat/Dodge) AAFES NEW Car Sales. if you want to be a truly great company then stand behind your product guarantees/customer service and honesty. TOTALLY DISSATIFIED CUSTOMER !!!! Retired Vet, served to protect your interest and this is your thanks !! Disgraceful. know the big guys there just read these comments and laugh, but soon the joke is on you. All I'm saying is US Customers buy Foreign or any other US makes ; ie: Ford, Chevrolet.. Get back to me if you really care about this..