Passport Offices - The corrupt lot! IN INDIA

Posted on Friday, July 15th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by a66de67a

Company: Passport Offices - The corrupt lot! IN INDIA

Passport Offices - The corrupt lot! IN INDIA

I am a resident of ghaziabad and my daughter had applied for a Passport at the Regional Passport Office, Ghaziabad.

She has submitted her application along with all the required documents and fee on 01.04.2005 and was informed that it would be delivered within 2 months after inquries.

It has been over 2 months that the officer from passport officer had come to my home and verified all the information.

He even asked for some "chai paani" as everybody in his department has a share that I refused to give. And now even after repEated telephone calls and personal visits to the ghaziabad office, they refuse to answer how much time it would take to get the passport.

The online status for past 1.5 mth says "Police report is pending and case in being examined". the fact being that no one from the police department has ever come to my place.

Their cause seems clear. "PAY US FOR CHAI -PAANI N GET UR WORK DONE"! and this WHEN YOU WANT A GENUINE PASSPORT WITH ALL AUTHENTIC INFORMATION.

ITS CLEAR HOW THE DAMN GOVT. OFFICES HARASS THE LOYAL CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY.

IF THIS MESSAGE GETS ACROSS TO DEAF EARS, I HOPE THAT PROPER ACTION IS TAKEN AND MY DAUGHTER GET THE PASSPORT ASAP.