Monitronics Security 12801 North Stemmons Freeway Suite 821 Dallas Tx

Posted on Thursday, July 14th, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 989df9b1

Company: Monitronics Security 12801 North Stemmons Freeway Suite 821 Dallas Tx

Monitronics Security 12801 North Stemmons Freeway Suite 821 Dallas Tx

I can see that I am not the only one to complain about this company.

In a nut shell: This company lies, had no customer service and continues to bill me even after my contract was over and I was not aware that is was over.October 04'.

I contacted them to cancel and to find out when the contract was over and they informed that it had already expired, but again, still billing me.Magically, offering a lower rate. Why did I not have this new rate 2 years ago????????????? FROM 34.00 TO 14.00 PER MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had an awful early spring snow storm, March 05'. We had no electric, no heat, no water.No cordless phone, but a land tied phone.

The battery on the alarm unit finally drained and would not stop screaching at 1 in the morning.

I called from my cell to this company to find out how disengage it, they were of no help.

Not to mention the women on the phone said they detected a low battery, but WHY DID NO ONE CALL???????

We finally got it to stop.

A day or two later we tried to call to get help to reinstall it, but tech support was not there.

What???????????????

What a mess.

I keep getting billed.

THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE AUDITED, INVESTIGATED AND GIVEN SOUND ADVICE ON GIVING CUSTOMER SERVICE, REFRAIN FROM LIES, DECEPTION!!!! I have a copy of another letter of complaint from a customer with similar problems.

Gee, what a surprise. Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_45452#