incredimail

Posted on Saturday, July 2nd, 2005 at 12:00am CDT by 9a04b47a

Company: incredimail

incredimail

Subject: PLEASE CORRECT THIS NOW!!!!!

I am really getting tired of not getting a response.I have written subscriptions @ incredimail 3to4 times with no results. i want my screen name to show up on all outgoing mail. i purchased a gold membership.my info. is-name-edwin m. stoops invoice no#519246 authorized dealer no# is-512849498 order no- 709725.The screen name that should be coming up is COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_74677# not my friend's dadsmunee.i have uninstalled this program, reinstalled, to no avail.

I want someone to rectify this problem promptly or refund my money back.I am tired of my time being wasted by my e-mails being ignored, farther more this is a year's subscription,so the time is ticking. farther more I am sending a copy of this e-mail to a relative so they may see how you run your business.Also you sent all the info. to bewitchintiff so what seems to be the problem? why can't i use this with my name showing as sender?You sure didn't have a problem accepting my payment or e-mailing me at COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_74677# to give me the registration information.Again, fix this problem now or return my payment!!!!!!!!!! More people WILL LEARN OF YOUR WAY DOING BUSINESS IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM SOMEONE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will send this to everyone in my address book if need be. Click this link to e-mail the message author: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_45869#