2003 mazda protege SD on 11/10/04 from libertyville Toyota

Posted on Friday, January 7th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 4c9407bb

Company: 2003 mazda protege SD on 11/10/04 from libertyville Toyota

2003 mazda protege SD on 11/10/04 from libertyville Toyota

I purchased a 2003 mazda protege SD on 11/10/04 from libertyville Toyota. The odometer showed 23453 miles. I also purchased a vehicle care program which covers maintenance,a tire and wheel protection assistance agreement, and a continuous care agreement.

When we took it in for maintenance (a oil change) they tried to charge me even though it was covered under th maintenance program package I purchased.

We had to argue. When we got it home oil leaked all over the garage. We had to take it back and then they said the car needed a part that had not been installed by the dealer and we would have to pay over $100. I said we did not have a problem until they worked on the car. They also stated the $2140. customer care policy would not cover the work or part as it was not fractory installed.

They have a Mazda dealership in Tenn. and GA. Maybe the part could have been installed there. Or the problem caused by them when they changed the oil as the new problem was oil related.The car is not even 2 months old and when they sold it Toyota said that they would stand behind the product they sold including the additional care agreements.

Now they are trying to tell me to go to Mazda to get work done because someone else put parts on the car including a light. Whats up with this company?

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_72071# Consumer