1st Payday Advance, Inc in Barva, Costa Rica

Posted on Tuesday, February 1st, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 324e9915

Company: 1st Payday Advance, Inc in Barva, Costa Rica

1st Payday Advance, Inc in Barva, Costa Rica

My complaint is against 1st Payday Advance, Inc in Barva, Costa Rica. They act as a pay day loan company and also a loan broker. I had applied through them for a personal loan on 1/3/05. They had a lender to approve me for $4500 dollars which was to be directly deposited into my account. At the time they sent me the loan papers I was required to pay a finders fee in the amount of $200.

They received my paperwork and this finder’s fee on 1/19/05 and at that time they supposedly sent my paperwork to the lender and I was to receive my funds on 1/20/05. Well my funds were never received and not only that but 1st payday advance will not return my phone calls, emails, or faxes. I have requested the lenders information, and they will not give that to me.

If anything was to fall through with the loan the finder’s fee was to be returned to me and that has not happened either. Basically I have been calling and emailing them several times per day and they are never there to answer the phone and no one will respond to my emails. So now they have cost me numerous amounts of overdraft fees in my account and they will not return the finders fee that I paid them. The web site is: 1stpaydayadvance.com David Johnson is the representative COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_72320# (888) 524-4450 is the phone They have a PO Box in Barva Costa Rica And claim to be physically located in San Jose Costa Rica. If you have any other information on them, please someone contact me. Thanks!

Jessica

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_72321# Consumer