LA RANA FURNITURE STORE

Posted on Tuesday, February 1st, 2005 at 12:00am CST by f6e7fdf4

Company: LA RANA FURNITURE STORE

LA RANA FURNITURE STORE

IT IS A FURNITURE STORE. LOCATED AT 6200 SW 8 STREET -LA RANA FURNITURE. I WENT TO PUT 2 BEDROOM SETS ON LAYAWAY ON DECEMBER. LAST WEEK 1/26/05 I CALLED TO ASK IF I COULD CANCELL ONE OF THEM BECAUSE I HAVE TO MOVE TO A ONE BEDROOM APT. AND IT DOES NOT FIT THE 2 SETS. THEY TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO GET SOMETHING ELSE FROM THE STORE THAT MOUNTS TO THE AMOUNT OF THE BEDROOM SET I WAS CANCELLING. I AGREED. I WENT TO THE STORE AND PAID OFF THE BEDROOM SET THAT I HAD PICKED FOR MY DAUGHTER AND CANCELLED THE OTHER ONE.

AND I LEFT OTHER FURNITURE ON LAYAWAY. I GOT TODAY THE SO CALL BEDROOM SET AND HE SENT ME THE ONE I ASKED HIM TO CANCEL. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THAT WAS NOT THE ONE I HAD TOLD HIM TO BRING TO ME . MY DAUGHTER WAS WITH ME AT THE TIME WHEN I TOLD HIM THE ONE I WANTED AND THE ONE TO CANCEL. THEY REFUSE TO CHANGE THE FURNITURE TO THE ONE I ASKED FOR. HE WANTS TO CHARGE ME 20% RESTOCKING CHARGE AND $30 FOR DELIVERY.

I DON'T THINK THIS IS FAIR WHEN I SPECIFICALLY SHOWED HIM ON THE CATALOG THE ONE I WANTED HIM TO DELIVER TO ME TODAY. MY SISTER HAD A PROBLEM TO. WHEN SHE PAID OFF THE LAYAWAY THEY TOLD HER THEY HAD SOLD THE FURNITURE SHE ORDERED AND THAT SHE HAD TO PICK SOMETHING ELSE THAT DID NOT EVEN MATCH.

AFTER FIGHTING AND ARGUING WITH THEM FOR 2 WEEKS THEY GAVE HER THE MONEY BACK. PEOPLE LIKE THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE BUSINESSES. THEY OFFER YOU ONE THING AND THEY GIVE YOU SOMETHING ELSE.WHEN MY SISTER WENT T PICK UP HER CHECK THERE WAS ANOTHER COUPLE THERE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM.

WHEN THEY OFFER SOMETHING AND THEY GIVE YOU SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

NURYS G Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_72291# Consumer

70bdf6d3, 2008-08-30, 01:22PM CDT

What do you think dear?.You had a Layaway for 1 month (they don't make a profit with you deposit), then you called to change the style and who knows what else.Then you want you money back and complained because they made a mistake.

The restocking charge is because they had that B/Room for long time in hold just for you and Delivery because they have to pick up the one you received.Those people need to eat also but with customers like you....no comments

913f71d7, 2009-02-27, 09:00PM CST

La rana furniture is a big mess, they sold to me a futton that cost me 444.00 and a week after all the spring from bottom came out, i called them to tell them that is been a week since i got this futton and they told me that i have to paid 45 to have it check by them, ridiculus, i send them pictures and they didnt want to accepted they made me paid 45 for inspection then it took them one month for a decition of changin for another futon same type but happen the same thing and i called them back, the are giving the running around and it is almost a year, and i havent be able to seat on futon, they not going to change my futon and they not going to give me my money back. this furniture is not good specially the store sales person flavia and her husband this two work one in la rana furniture in hialeah gardens and the guy works at the warehouse this two people are very very dishonest, they yield at my wife and me and they dont want to help with this problems. the owner do not want to show his face and nobody at this store wants nothing to do with my problems.

so i believe you and i am with you, i feel you.

8d773bdc, 2009-09-06, 02:37PM CDT

Nurys, Im so sorry to hear what happen to you. I think they owe you at least to change the set because it was their fault. Anyway contact the Federal Trade Bureau go online and file a complaint (is free). Print a copy and take it to them. Tell them that they better change the set because if not you will take them to small claims court and make them paid for damages cause to your weel being. Tell them also that you will be receiving a call from a inspector (this is the law once you file a complaint) and so are they receiving the same call. They will give the seller 3 months to settle the issue with the buyer (you). If it there is no agreement then you can sue them. I dont know if you would like to do it or not but is a good way to give them a piece of you....By the way the owner is a Venezuelan sucker that would never adapt to this country....

be4a5d42, 2009-10-19, 09:24AM CDT

maybe you dumbasses should all learn how to type correctly rana is the shit.maybe if you could speak english you wouldnt have these problems, its yelled not yield you illiterate bastard

8745cf68, 2009-12-04, 05:05PM CST

Les trasmito mi agradecimiento, por la buena atencion que recibi de la vendedora de la sucursal de hialeah, la senora Rosa Chirino, la cual con su buen gusto y sugerencias , me permitio comprar en su entidad, el juego de sala y comedor que deseaba. Personas asi son dignas y embellecen sus puntos de ventas, al ivual que el resto de las senoras que alli trabajan.

Muy agradecida, feliz navidad

Rosa Pena, cliente, satisfecha.

518d3175, 2010-03-26, 11:23AM CDT

does anyone know the owners name to the one in Pembroke Pines. I want to let him know how the employees are ripping the customers off. I just spent $3,000 cash deal on the spot and my furniture is damaged. When I called to complain while they delivery men were still bringing other furniture in they told me I had to pay $50.00 for an "inspection fee" The driver and helpers were here they could have told them that my leather sofa had 3 tears in it. Rana Furniture refused to hear there own employees comments on my sofa and told me to return the sofa's and wait another 2 weeks to get a new sofa delivered to me. Honestly I should have just paid an extra $200. to Ashley furniture instead of dealing with Rana.

87e96a6b, 2010-05-07, 09:06AM CDT

La rana sucks!!!!! the did something like that to me. This is the last purchase.

b883b3f7, 2011-11-14, 06:38PM CST

Legally I never see nobody came to me I'm always hear their never tell me about the furniture now am waiting for my bed if you can bring it tonight for me, If you bring my bed to night I pay you and i will pay your helper ok am waiting for you thank you.