ATA flight # 821 from Miami to Midway. Sunday, Jan. 2, 11:55 am.

Posted on Tuesday, January 4th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by e3e5dde7

Company: ATA flight # 821 from Miami to Midway. Sunday, Jan. 2, 11:55 am.

ATA flight # 821 from Miami to Midway. Sunday, Jan. 2, 11:55 am.

I discussed the incident with flight attendant supervisor Suzanne Forster. The attendants involved are Maggie and Susan. I asked for towels to help a passenger who had spilled a drink on his daughter. I was standing next to him because I was unable to get back to my seat due to drink service in the aisle. I was with my daughter and was holding a copy of In Touch magazine.

Instead of being worried about the passenger in need, Maggie accused me of taking the magazine from her personal bag. I looked at her amazed at the ridiculous accusation. She continued to accuse me of theft. I approached her after the flight attendant was done serving passengers and she continued to talk about the magazine in my hand. Susan came over and also told me that I took

their magazine. I said, "Your joking, of course!" They continued to be rude when I opened the magazine and they realized it wasn't even the magazine they thought was theirs.

They remained aloof and obnoxious instead of apologizing for their inappropriate behavior. Instead of worrying about their magazine should have been doing their job! I expect and apology and the price of my ticket. I am completely appalled. I expect a replay immediately!

Amy M

Chicago, Ill. 60610 Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_72221# Consumer

Subscribe to our Free, Privacy Protected E-mail Newsletter | Browse Consumer Complaints - by Date Home | About | Press | Terms | Privacy | How it Works | Business Replies &#169 Copyright 2004, Complaints.com