Kazagold.com

Posted on Friday, January 28th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by c3c452fb

Company: Kazagold.com

Kazagold.com

Kazagold.com I signed up for service yesterday Jan. 26, 2005, I did not get an attatchment, I called , they are not taking phone callls , only got a recording with no options. I sent several e-mails and no response.

My debit card was used, and I appear to be out some money here, suppose to some that isn't much, but when you are on SSI, and that is your only income, I really had to do some jugling for this luxury.

Becky S Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_72423# Consumer

31e9ecef, 2009-01-25, 08:12PM CST

Kazzagold.com signed up for yeaterday as apparently other did as well, debit card online payment posting to my acct, for almost 50$ and yes that is alot of money. I am very upset because we are unable to get connected to the website except for the first few hours. I feel completely rippe off and am discouraged as we are new to online usage. Especially in these hard times, 10 dollars is a lot of money. I am just discusted and encourage anyone who is thinking og trying this website out, not to because its a bigg ripoff and a scam.