HATCHETGEAR.COM

Posted on Thursday, January 27th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 9037f568

Company: HATCHETGEAR.COM

HATCHETGEAR.COM

the company i am having a problem with is HATCHETGEAR.COM

I ORDERED TSHIRTS FOR MY SON IN MID DECEMBER FROM THIS COMPANY, AND I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED THEM. I HAVE TRYED CALLING THERE NUMBER, BUT IT IS ALWAYS A MACHINE TAKING MESSAGES. I HAVE ALSO WROTE THEM NUMEROUS EMAILS AND I HAVE STILL GOT NO RESPONCE. WITHIN HOURS AFTER I PLACED THE ORDER, THE MONEY WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT. I HAVE ENCLOSED A COPY OF THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM THE COMPANY REGUARDING THE ORDER, BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING SINCE.

I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM.

CAROLYN GEBHARDT

Thank you for shopping at HatchetGear! This email confirms your order placed at the Psychopathic Records Online Store at www.hatchetgear.com. Please keep a printout of your check-out page, which contains your order number, for your records. Allow 10 business days total wait time before contacting us concerning your order (foreign shipments may take significantly longer). Business days do not include weekends or holidays.

You will receive another email from us confirming shipment of your package(s). After receiving that email allow 5 business days transit time within the U.S. (foreign shipments may take significantly longer). If you have ordered with express shipping (which is usually only available at Xmas time), you order should arrive in a timely fashion based on what type of shipping you chose. If you find it necessary to contact us regarding your order or you have a question, please follow this link to our online Problem Solver,

If this service cannot solve your problem or does not answer your question, please visit our Policies page, http://secure.hatchetgear.com/store/store.php?page_id=policies. You may also want to check out our Frequently Asked Questions, http://secure.hatchetgear.com/store/store.php?page_id=faq.

You should be able to find the answers to most of your questions in these places. Thanks for your order. Stay Down With the Clown. Order Information Order Number: 228087

Payment Type: Visa

Shipping Method: USPS

Shipping/Billing Address:

carolyn g

middlesex, nj 08846

United States

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_72454# Consumer

74f9f222, 2007-12-18, 08:57AM CST

I had no problem what so ever with this company I ordered xmas gifts on December 15 2007 and recieved everything by December 17 2007 I was very pleased with how fast my stuff arrived my son lives and dies for this group I was very happy how fast the stuff came DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS!!!!! Merry Xmas All !!!!!

03733319, 2008-10-20, 06:57PM CDT

I am a regular Hatchegear customer. Usually, shipment is prompt and the transaction is smooth. However, in my most recent dealings with this company I experienced similar problems. I placed an order on Aug 18th,2008. I waited until Sept 18th, to begin a query into my orders whereabouts. I filed an order concern form on sept 20th. I did not get a response to that. I then waited patiently, confident that my order would arrive. Then on October 15th I phoned the number on the website and, like you, talked to a machine. No response from that. I filed another order concern form at the same time as the phone call. Again, no response.

Then a miracle happened, I finally got the cd's in the mail. They were post marked October 3rd 2008.

This tells me that Hatchetgear.com took my money on August 18th 2008, and didn't send me anything until the start of October, almost 2 months later.

In my opinion that is a dirty way to do business. Expect nothing from this company in the way of assistance with "orders gone wrong", they are awful in regards to customer service. Any mistake made on shipment requires you the buyer to pay return shipment and then "hope" you get the right item back.

I think there are a bunch of monkeys in a stockroom picking orders because it has to be pretty tough to screw up an order for only 3 different cd's. /rant

I will do business with this company in future simply because there is no alternative to purchase psychopathic material for me.

Buyer beware.

729fd24c, 2009-07-07, 01:04PM CDT

ad3458e9, 2009-10-20, 08:16PM CDT

It's not really been that long for me, order placed 10 calendar days ago, so I really can't inquire about it yet, but I normally receive items much more quickly from them. I only live in Indiana, and I'm not definite on this one, but I believe the warehouse would be in Michigan. I don't really like that I don't get a tracking number with the order, but oh well.

P.S. To the reply above that states "DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS!" LOL That just made my day. Much Clown love Mommalette.

9f212c5d, 2010-10-26, 09:49PM CDT

yea i kno ive gotten the wrong item before but so far business hasnt been to bad for me with them as weird as this sounds i dont want a bunch of juggalos handling the orders lol i neeed to have a proffesional take care of this stuff.

cd6c1fa6, 2013-07-15, 10:33AM CDT

i ordered a t-shirt a couple weeks ago and just realized i gave the slightly wrong street address. i didnt realize it until i checked my tracking info. (i did get a tracking number and can see exactly where it is)and it said it was being sent to the sender. i called hatchetgear and explained the situation and they told me it would be sent to my correct address when they get it, they didnt say anything about me covering the second shipping charges.