Wendy's Pricing

Posted on Wednesday, January 26th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 94ee0851

Company: Wendy's Pricing

Wendy's Pricing

I regularly visit the 156-2618 location, on Sunrise, and have been searching for your rationale used in setting your menu prices. Specifically, if I purchase a classic Single combo I pay $3.69. For $1.00 more, or $4.69, I can make it a Double. For $.40 more, or $5.09, I can make it a Triple. On the other hand, If I choose not to get the combo, the Single will cost me $2.49. If I choose to Double it, I pay $.76 more, or $3.25. If I choose to Triple it, I pay $1.04 more, or $4.29. Maybe I am missing something here, but it appears to me, that the extra patty can cost me anywhere from $.40 to $1.40. This may make sense to you, but it sure doesn’t to me.

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_72497# Consumer

d25c2c7a, 2009-11-18, 09:47AM CST

I too am confused by the pricing. If I buy a double with cheese, sandwich only, I have to pay for the cheese. If I buy it in the combo, I get the cheese for free. Now the pictures all show the double with cheese. Why does buying the fries and soda make the cheese free?