Acer AL1714CB 17 LCD monitor / Acer America - Acer AL1714CB 17 LCD monitor / Acer America Technical Support, Temple Texas

Posted on Wednesday, January 19th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by c96f1251

Company: Acer AL1714CB 17 LCD monitor / Acer America

Acer America On September 17, 2004, I bought the Acer 17: LCD monitor from Page Computer. In less than 6 weeks, the LCD monitor did not work. Per Page Computer, we contacted Acer technical support in Temple Texas (after several long hours call waiting) and we shipped the monitor to Acer and it arrived on the date of November 2nd, 2004. The SR # is 1-234MIV and the S/N is ETL1809031426002F3PQ02.

After that, we did not hear anything from Acer. I called the service center and finally talked to the staff (after almost 2 hours call waiting). The lady finally found our record and got the tracking number for our shipment from UPS in Acer's computer system. She told me that she is going to call me and notify us the status of our replacement. 3 weeks passed, and we still did not hear anything.

I strongly fell shameful that the company from my mother country (Taiwan) will provide such bad customer service to its customers here. I doubted how Acer can compete with other companies in such bad customer service.

Joseph