Brandsmart USA West Palm Beach

Posted on Tuesday, January 18th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by e260d098

Company: Brandsmart USA West Palm Beach

Brandsmart USA West Palm Beach

&#160 I purchased a Panasonic LCD Projection 44 inch Television on November 20, 2004. I also purchased the extended warranty for this system. On January 5, 2005 the television lamp went bad. I placed a call to the service department they said it would be 7 days to get someone out to look at the television, at this time I told them what was wrong and offered to drop the TV off at their servicing location they in turn said no.

On the 5th day I was called and told that the TV would be picked up to be serviced in their service center. After several calls to Brandsmart and getting no response from anyone there I decided to call Panasonic after holding for one hour I explained to the customer service rep what happened and that I thought it was the lamp she prompted on how to check the lamp and we verified that it was indeed a bad lamp she took down the information needed and processed an order to ship me a new lamp.

I am extremely disappointed with Brandsmart so much so that I cancelled my extended warranty and paid $160 more for the same extended warranty from Panasonic. Pedro A D Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_72734# Consumer