2001 Ford Focus Brakes

Posted on Saturday, January 15th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by a498bc69

Company: 2001 Ford Focus Brakes

2001 Ford Focus Brakes

Front rotors and brake pads. Went out at 19,369 miles and a second time at 35,000 miles. I bought this car new at Ciener Woods Ford, Kernersville NC. They charged me $192.50 in May of 2003 and on January 12, 2005 they want me to pay for it again.

These are manufacturer defective brake pads and rotors. I don't feel I should pay for their mistakes. The service department(Bill Mock) even told me "the brake pads should last 35,000 to 40,000 miles. The dealer (part owner and general manager)Mr. Ed Woods states "19,000 miles is good for brake pads doing city driving." Mr. Woods also states "I am trying to get something for nothing." And also states "Maybe I should take my vehicle elsewhere."

No, I paid for a brand new car with expectations of getting 30,000 to 40,000 on my brake pads and rotors. Mr. Ed Woods states: "He has never heard of this problem and I am the first person to complain to him about it. Many others are having this same problem and FORD and their dealers need to satisfy their customers. Checkout these websites: www.fordbrakesclassaction.com www.fordfocusbrakeproblems.com Thank You, Victor Blackburn of Greensboro, N.C.

a.k.a. UNHAPPY Ford Customer Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_71828# Consumer