Kenmore Brew n Wave Carafe

Posted on Friday, January 14th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by aa7a42b9

Company: Kenmore Brew n Wave Carafe

Kenmore Brew n Wave Carafe

Sears sells a Kenmore Brew N Wave microwave oven (Model number 721.63999.) Retail app. $130.00. It's a microwave oven with an attached drip coffee maker. Neat idea, saves counter space. However if you break the 7 cup glass carafe (Part number 3550W1A231)

The cost is $73.99 that's right $74.00 for a glass carafee. Shipping is $12.99 bringing you total for a simple carafe to $86.98. Outrageous Price! I called the store, customer support,and the home office long distant. Same response every time, sorry can't help you with what part dept. charges. Side note. The display model at the store didn't have a carafe due to customer theft.

dave h Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_71855# Consumer

8fe89f6f, 2010-06-05, 07:04PM CDT

Agreed - the price for a replacement carafe is a total ripoff. We've glued our handle back together but don't feel all that good about the safety of holding hot liquids in a glued-together carafe. Sears has brought the price down to about $60 plus shipping - still ridiculous. I just saw one for sale on eBay but with shipping it's still over $50. Problem is, the cabinet's slot will not fit any other shape of carafe.

85164bf6, 2011-11-29, 12:55PM CST

Where can I find the carafe. My son just broke mine.