Aspire Visa

Posted on Friday, January 14th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by bcab171e

Company: Aspire Visa

Aspire Visa

I am an old apire visa customer who has paid in full my account thru financial asset mgt. but they don't have the account in their data base any more because the accout was taken care of back in June of 2002. My problem is that different collection agyenices keep picking this up as a unpaid account.

I need to speak to some one directly from Apire Visa that can go back that far and up date the file and send me a letter that the account has been paid in full and satfiy..

I have a cancel check and a statement from the bank showing this has been paid. Please let me know who I need to speak with, what information you need, and I would like a phone number, email address and a mailing address directly to Aspire Visa . Not other collection agenice but aspire visa itself.

leslie c

lewisburg, tn 37091

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_71830# Consumer

ba6a24cd, 2008-01-27, 01:08PM CST

i have close this account but there still calling me stating i owe them and the bill have went up to 600.00 and i havent use that money in charges when they gave it to me it was only 48.00 on the card so haw did i use 600.00 in charges on this card and i need a number to contact espire card services so i can get this straight im very unhappy at this time.

b090bdea, 2008-05-05, 02:44PM CDT

I never applied for Aspire Visa card

Could you please tell me what was purchased

on this card for $1,223.42. I am away

at school. I would like for this to rectorfied as soon as possible.

dad23d5f, 2008-06-29, 12:34PM CDT

I have found my aspire visa,it was lost due to my Military missions. It has not been registered with the system. I tried to register 06/29/08. No such luck,can you please reply with advise.

60a2f3e1, 2008-07-11, 01:58AM CDT

i have the same problem but since it was 7 years ago i have changed like 3 bank since then cause i was in the military and i can seem to find a contact information with aspire to contact them about my account... not only that the bill collector says that this has been listed in all 3 companies doing my credit report but when i check experian i dont see it!!!! is this legal?

60a2f3e1, 2008-07-11, 02:01AM CDT

i have the same problem but since it was 7 years ago i have changed like 3 bank since then cause i was in the military and i can't seem to find a contact information with aspire to contact them about my account... not only that the bill collector says that this has been listed in all 3 companies doing my credit report but when i check experian i dont see it!!!! is this legal?

08f3f09c, 2008-07-11, 10:11AM CDT

hey hear is a number in which you could contct them

PO box 105555 atlanta ga 30348 and phone 800-348-8783

3d296261, 2008-07-18, 06:28PM CDT

I had a Apire Visa card in 2001,and I didn't use it and it was stolen when my purse was stolen,i called and reported it stolen and now I am getting sued because they say I owe 1,509.54.

They wont tell me why its that high or when it was used.

beb4e79b, 2008-07-28, 05:36PM CDT

iam having problams with them aso. iam trying to find out wher my paments went in my criet report it says i stoped making paments in o5 but i have bennmaking them online thought my bill. and now my creit is all f up and i want to buy a hous.

834ab684, 2008-10-10, 08:37AM CDT

You need to send the 3 major credit bureaus proof of payment, a copy of the credit report that your disputing, and proof of Identity. Make sure you send copies and keep the original. Keep all the letters you send to them. Also make sure on all the letters you send- reference the Fair Credit Report Act ( FCRA). That way the know you know your rights. It usually can take up 45 days for them to remove or update your credit report!!!!! Good Luck!

a77da1b0, 2008-11-11, 10:28AM CST

11/11/08

I tried to use my credit card today, it was denied! I called Aspire and have been informed that they are OUT OF BUSINESS!!! no notice, thats it, your screwed. So, be advised folks, Aspire is gone and you can bet your bottom dollar, they will find a way to get all of their money even though they are no longer supporting us.

bbfdfce4, 2009-08-14, 02:16PM CDT

I have the same problem. The only contact information I could get for aspire visa is a fax number to their records department. It is 770-870-5197. I have sent repeated faxes and even sent them a request by express mail. It has been over 2 weeks and I still have not heard back from them. There is, of course, no direct telephone number to their records department and no customer service personel can access information from that long ago. I wish anyone the best in getting the information they need from this company.