Shyper.com Web Server

Posted on Tuesday, January 11th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 529b9821

Company: Shyper.com Web Server

Shyper.com Web Server

I applied for free web space three months ago with http://www.shyper.com. It is a new service just kicking up. I placed a website on there for parents and students to visit for the middle school I teach at. I followed all of the stipulations by placing credit to Shyper on the home page and responding to all emails from Shyper. Recently, I received an email from a parent asking why they get Shyper's web page rather than the schools.

When I tried to log in, Shyper would no longer accept my name and password. When I inquired about the errors they replied "Free servers have been unplugged and re-formatted for ever. We sent out a mass e-mail 3 weeks ago about this and its posted all over our forum." I double checked my emails (which I check everyday) and didn't find any records of them contacting me and I went to check their forum only to find its a link that points back to their homepage.

They deleted all of my hard work without notice and worst of all I can't register for that same domain anywhere else. Parents are now not able to view child information and have lost our way of communication from all of the teachers. If any of you are looking for a web server, I wouldn't trust the integrity of Shyper. They are only looking to make a quick buck.

Eric K

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_71939# Consumer