debis, Financial Services, Inc. (they financed our car, a Daewoo)

Posted on Tuesday, February 8th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by eb7a2902

Company: debis, Financial Services, Inc. (they financed our car, a Daewoo)

debis, Financial Services, Inc. (they financed our car, a Daewoo)

Name of company is: debis (a Finance Company that financed our car, a Daewoo. They don't have an e-mail address and only a 24-hour Automated Account Information phone number: 1-888-908-7772

debis

Financial Services, Inc.

Affinity Services Division

P.O. Box 685

ROANOKE, TX 76262

We paid off our car last August, 2004. Yesterday, February 7, 2005, we received the following announcement:

Date: JANUARY 26, 2005 Account: .........

Notice of Negative Credit Report

Dear Customer:

We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.

DEBIS

I phoned them right away. After being on hold for approximately 30 minutes, a young lady answered. I asked her why they sent us this notice that the car had been paid of last August 2004. Her reply was, "We sent this out to all current and previous customers in California."

Is that supposed to make us feel better for getting this kind of notice?

Thank you for letting me state my complaint.

Very sincerely,

Joseph

Bakersfield, CA 93306

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_60825# Consumer

03a5d2c9, 2008-02-28, 07:59AM CST

Well, I can top this! Debis financial customers are not allowed to make payments on the Mercedes Benz website they refer you to over the phone. You have to pay the $7 fee if you want to make a payment over the phone with them.

Even worse, back in 2003 I had given birth to a baby. 20 days after I had the child, our balloon payment with Debis expired. We had the option to refinance the amount or turn the car in. I informed them we wanted to turn the car in, and they advised me someone would be out to examine the car. After several attempts to have the car dropped off at a dealership, I had no answers of what to do. A month later I awake in the middle of the night because I hear my car alarm go off. My car was being repossessed! The tow truck would not listen to me, and took the vehicle. Debis forced me into refinance of the balloon amount, or would put a repossession on my credit. I had to pay for the towing, late fees, and other fees; this was not something I could afford after just having a baby. I went to pick up the truck where the tow truck took it, and they removed all of my stereo equipment. Debis financial would do nothing about it, and I have now been paying on this truck for almost 10 years!

TOP THAT!

6eefba1d, 2008-07-15, 09:41AM CDT

I am in need of a title from a vechile I purchased with Debis Financial Services. I cannot get in touch with anyone. How can I reach someone?

51fe7c52, 2010-08-19, 03:38PM CDT

Joseph,

I am Criminal Investigator with the San Diego County District Attorney's Office and am currently looking into some complaints against "debris Financial Services, Inc" and would like to speak with your regarding your complaint.

Sincerely,