February 2005 complaint from Mary Alice H about Miracle Method - Miracle Method

July 11, 2006 - Business Reply - From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_73135#

Complaint about Miracle Method

Re: February 2005 complaint from Mary Alice H about Miracle Method

To whom it may concern:

I believe that Ms. H's complaint is not valid and should be removed from your web site. What she is describing is a cleaning issue. To quote her own statement,"the groves in the shower pan were visible and dirty again". This is caused by a failure to clean your shower often and well enough. Never do we represent that your shower will be "self" cleaning when we are done. Refinishing does give you a fresh start so that you can properly maintain your new surface. It is impossible for dirt or stain to come through the new coating, what she has is again build-up on the surface. I believe that Ms. H would have had the exact same problem if she would have put in a brand new shower pan. We refinish thousands of fixtures a year and have many satisfied customers. We did a good job and it is now her responsibility to maintain her shower by cleaning it on a regular basis, just like she would have to do with any new fixture. I have been the General Manager for fifteen years and have never refused to fix something that is under warranty. Failure to clean your surface is not a warranty item.

Amy Newton

General Manager

Miracle Method of Sacramento

July 12, 2006 - Consumer Follow-up Message - From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_73136#

RE: Complaint about Miracle Method

Dear Sir,

I tried repeatedly to contact the Miracle Method company. I spoke with an employee who identified himself as "John". I asked to speak with the manager/owner. He told me both times when I called that he was not in. The manager has yet to return my calls. My complaint still stands. I have a cleaning service twice a month. It has nothing to do with the dirt in my shower. This company also did both sink areas in my bathrooms. The finish around the bowl of the sink and around the faucets has disappeared leaving a yellowish haze. I say the product and the company is not worth their posted warranty. They haven't even tried to resolve this situation.

Please post this message. Thank you!

Mary Alice H

February 4, 2005 - Consumer Message:

Miracle Method

5750 Roseville Road, Suite 2

Sacramento, Ca 95842

(916) 332-3575

(209) 462-9665

I had my shower pan refinished with the Miracle Method on 12/22. My warrant is good for one year but when I called to explain that the groves in the shower pan were visible and dirty again, I was told that it was a cleaning issue. My house cleaner had just cleaned the pan. I cleaned the pan. It appears that the resurfacing didn't hold since the groves are now visible again.

I told "John" that my warrant stated "a one year failure against adhesion clause but he still refused to schedule an appointment for a technician without charging me for a service call. I asked to speak with the owner but he stated he wasn't in and would get back to me. I still haven't heard back from the owner. Any suggestions?

Mary Alice H

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_73136# Consumer