Mitchum Ladies Deodorant

Posted on Thursday, February 24th, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 3fe1c7d8

Company: Mitchum Ladies Deodorant

Mitchum Ladies Deodorant

I bought the Mitchum deodorant invisible stick for ladies because I was told it's the best. While it is the best deodorant I have used, every time I buy it (I'm on my fourth) it falls apart. The one I have now broke off before I could even use it.

I would like this company to make a more solid product that I can use and not have to worry that the entire stick is going to come out and fall on the floor. Why make a great working deodorant but ruin it by making the actual product so poorly. Karen K.

Thorold, ON, Canada

L2V 4K3

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_73405# Consumer

b0b2c299, 2008-02-02, 02:49PM CST

The Mitchum smart solid anti-perspirant & deodorant does break ...I have purchased many myself...only to have them break before I could use them. *They can not be 'pressed' back together either. I suggest going to your local natural food store and buying Toms brand instead.

-Disappointed in the South Bay, CA U.S.A.

ff3e5f9e, 2008-09-09, 04:27PM CDT

I've run into the same problem. Love the deodorant invisible stick but it breaks off. This time a good chunk of it broke off. Not any use to me on the floor.

0f8de824, 2009-07-06, 12:11AM CDT

Same here - I have been using Mitchum Smart solid - powder - for years. Normally I purchase a few when on sale.

They are all falling apart, in chunks.

Now what? Unless they replace the deodorant I am forced to seek another product

Zia , Hamilton, ON L8K1J9